In search of stance: my 99 grand prix

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks everyone!

I got some daytime pictures earlier and got my old wheels on my brother's car

Some pictures of the stretch, I think they turned out really good. And I think the 10mm spacers will be perfect for the rears

My brother's dope Cr-v with my old wheels. They suit his car far better and its awesome that the honda caps fit

Comment

• Yeahhhhh buddy.
      It's like rock-crawling... in the streets...

Comment

• holy fuck this looks way better than its supposed to. major props for doing this, and doing it well.
        Allen
        flickr / Twitter/Instagram

Comment

• Originally posted by abest521 View Post
          holy fuck this looks way better than its supposed to. major props for doing this, and doing it well.
          Thanks man!

Comment

• this is awesome, fitment would be spot on with those spacers

Comment

• LOL still the dopest haha, cause your did it first! and you're S|w's own member

W I L D M A N 'S R O D S H O P

R.I.P P.WALKER 2013/11/30

Comment

• Why am I liking this so much? Grand prix used to be ugly to me

Comment

• Yes. Keeps getting better.

And the CR-V needs a matching spare.

Comment

• wtf.... how did you make me like a grand prix? i dont even... wow.

keep up the good work man, that is incredible so far, i truly did not expect this.
                    I’ve had too many cars to list and most of them sucked.

Comment

• i was about to make fun of you, and then i saw the updated pics.

well done.

Comment

• i was about to make fun of you, and then i saw the updated pics.

well done.

Comment

• Thanks for all of the compliments!

I have a few small updates.. I'm not really feeling the black wheels anymore, all of the detail gets lost with any kind of distance. I think I would go with bronze if I painted them. I have a superrrrr rough photoshop just to get sort of an idea of what it might look like. It turned out kind of greenish though.

I also got my pressure guage installed and took a few pics parked at school today. I still need to get my hands on a legit camera. Oh and I got rid of the clear corners in exchange for some stockers.

I also really wish there was a better lip for these cars. The only thing available is the "SD airdam" and it looks like a body kit kind of. I feel like I need something up front.

Comment

• This thing turned out awesome! New wheels make the car look so much better

Comment

• gorgeous! i love the new wheels especially

Comment

• Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                                X