Sweltering heat... RX7

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LaMaR- View Post
    I cant say ive ran into a not running issue with my FC lol.. Biggest issue I have at the moment is the rear diff is leaking so its all pulled apart in my garage and im upgraded the whole rear suspension with PBM goodies.

O yea and the reason I dont have running issues is because its 5.0 swapped
    haha, that could be your ticket! I think my ecu has gone out on me, or the wiring issue. Hoping to have it back on the road soon. Trying to borrow a buddies haltech, this week to see if thats the issue. Rolling shots, and real shoot coming soon!

Comment

I'm not quite sure if this link will work, but this is the same exhaust, but with blast pipes. best i can give you right now. hope you enjoy! (dont mind the tail light going out, bad bulb lol)

Comment

Can't see the video

Haven't really heard of many FC's with stock ecu problems unless its a jdm 13bt swap or shot wiring. Is it piggybacked or standalone?

Everyone with rex's that I know have 100k miles + on them, and my friend Christian's is in the 300k range after it was rebuild in the mid 90's.

𝔣𝔬𝔩𝔩𝔬𝔴 𝔪𝔢
        @𝔳𝔦𝔳𝔢_𝔪𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔯_𝔩𝔢𝔱𝔦

Comment

Originally posted by rice4life View Post
          Can't see the video

Haven't really heard of many FC's with stock ecu problems unless its a jdm 13bt swap or shot wiring. Is it piggybacked or standalone?
          Yea, I'm running a haltech E6k. Got a buddy locally with an E6k on his fc as well, gonna try to hook his up to trouble shoot. Trying to get you guys some videos asap!

Comment

Please keep it Rotary!
            IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

Hnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng
              @profitable on Instagram

FlickR

Comment

Originally posted by Rob&co View Post
                Please keep it Rotary!
                I've had multiple people try to get me to go LS but I just love my rotary. Plans when it blows is to go full bridge

Comment

Last edited by kittenpuncher; 07-26-2013, 04:46 PM.
                  Originally posted by s t a y g o l d
                  and don't trash talk people, that's for hos at the club.
                  S4 Avant - Build Thread

Comment

Sweet Jesus..

Comment

Oh lawd! This is beautiful.

My build thread>http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=31670

Sparkin CB7

Comment

Looks great

I can't help but notice though.. the color match on the body kit..
                        4 Cars, 0 Cupholders

Comment

This car looks friggin awesome!!!!!
                          stanceworks: I don't really fit in.

Comment

Originally posted by hi its me alec View Post
                            Looks great

I can't help but notice though.. the color match on the body kit..
                            Yea, its not perfect. I got the car painted 2 months before I deployed. It sat in a garage for 10 months, drove it for 6 as my second car, and then did this. So, it is a tad different.

But an update. Got the car running, raised it a little bit to be more functional up front. Looks decent. Got a video of it running, and hopefully more pics for you soon! Will post the video in the morning.

Comment

Originally posted by RXheaven87 View Post
                              Yea, its not perfect. I got the car painted 2 months before I deployed. It sat in a garage for 10 months, drove it for 6 as my second car, and then did this. So, it is a tad different.

But an update. Got the car running, raised it a little bit to be more functional up front. Looks decent. Got a video of it running, and hopefully more pics for you soon! Will post the video in the morning.
                              what branch are you in? Navy here

Comment

Originally posted by LaMaR- View Post
                                what branch are you in? Navy here
                                Army. I have a few friends in the Navy actually. Always good to know a fellow service member is into this type of stuff.

But here is a video of it just idling. I'll get a revving/driving video this week with the new shoot. Enjoy! (Hope this one works this time)

Comment

Working...
                                X