Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rice4life View Post
    Bins are soooooo much more useful.

The back seats got me out of getting arrested. I was filling out dmv papers for temporary registration for smog in the back seat of my friends na 4 lug. The cop grabbed that paper, and looked at me crammed in the back seat and started laughing. He said that it's considered felony forgery, but that he would let me slide on it. I had to sit in the little wedge seat for like 45 minutes in 100 degree weather.
    Wow that sucks! I sat in it once to try it but that's about all. It was horrible. Shorter people fit in there better but I'm 6' so it didn't work Lol but I keep everything stacked in those bins!

Comment

My my that is sexy!

91' TT - Mines ECU, Blitz SBC@1bar, ARC WMIC, 2.5" decat, 2.5" ProFlow Exhaust, HSD's, ls400's, JapanRacing JR12's. SoarerUnion.com

Comment

Originally posted by RXheaven87 View Post
        Wow that sucks! I sat in it once to try it but that's about all. It was horrible. Shorter people fit in there better but I'm 6' so it didn't work Lol but I keep everything stacked in those bins!
        The cop said he initially pulled us over for having 13 year old registration tags, and no front license plate. I think it really was because when pulling out of the parking lot, the radio fell out onto the shifter and it was stuck in 2nd gear. By the time the radio was put back and shifted into 4th, we were near the cop. It ended with a no registration ticket(the cop took the temporary one I was filling out), no front license plate, and no insurance.

I'm 5'9" and the only way to fit is to lean onto the other seat, or lean forward so your head is next to the passenger seat headrest. You have to be at most 5'5" to fit without problems. You also have to be really flexible hahaha.

All of this rx7 talk is like being back in junior year of high school hahahaha.

𝔣𝔬𝔩𝔩𝔬𝔴 𝔪𝔢
        @𝔳𝔦𝔳𝔢_𝔪𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔯_𝔩𝔢𝔱𝔦

Comment

perfect perfect perfect perfect
          just be thankful for what you got
          @anandayusuf

Comment

thanks for the love guys! maybe soon, ill get some action pics!

Comment

Stunning car man! Great to see the wankel has stayed in place.. A bridgey in this would be something else!!

Comment

Originally posted by DopeStep View Post
                Stunning car man! Great to see the wankel has stayed in place.. A bridgey in this would be something else!!
                yea man, I wouldn't say its "in the works" but when I blow this motor, that is on the docket. I could be responsible and go for reliability and easy power, with an LS, but.....why? redlining at like 6-7 on a v8 doesnt sound nearly as cool as redlining at closer to 9 on a bridgeported big turbo'd 1.3!

Comment

Working...
                X