No announcement yet.

OEM+ E92 335i

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is looking nice, i'm rocking style 95s on my e90 as well and i plan on getting bws coils! But once you get wheels, this thing is gonna be tits.
    Instagram- trystan_e90

Comment

Originally posted by trystanz View Post
      This is looking nice, i'm rocking style 95s on my e90 as well and i plan on getting bws coils! But once you get wheels, this thing is gonna be tits.
      Thank you thank you. Style 95s are popping up everywhere these days! Broadways are the cream of the crop for static stance, you'll like them.
      Montego Blue 2007 E92 335i - ZSP / ZPP / Steptronic / Logic7
      Instagram: bmwforlife

Originally posted by SD202
      70,000 miles and counting. static slammed. From here to vegas to LA and everywhere in between. Shes my daily driver. Because shes my only car. everything that has ever broke has been a result of being slammed.

Comment

This is so hot.

Love it.

Comment

Originally posted by NeilP View Post
          This is so hot.

Love it.
          Thanks bud!

Angel eyes and wheels have been ordered.

Got some Orion V4s from Umnitza:

My wheels should be done in about a month. Test fitting some different wheels with very similar specs to what I ordered:

70,000 miles and counting. static slammed. From here to vegas to LA and everywhere in between. Shes my daily driver. Because shes my only car. everything that has ever broke has been a result of being slammed.

Comment

Looking forward to this!
            Instagram- trystan_e90

Comment

Finally got my wheels on and fitted.

Specs:
              CCW Classic 5s
              18x12 ET 22 on 265/35, 4 in. lip, -4.5 deg camber
              18x10 ET 16 on 225/35, 3 in. lip, -3 deg camber
              Fenders - Only rolled and VERY slightly pulled as a side effect of the roll. I rub a lot in the back but it doesn't bother me. What does bother me is that my rear wheels sometimes hit my fenders, not sure if cutting my fenders will fix that issue.

Comment

I thought it looked amazing on the Style 95's, but seeing it on the CCW's now... I'm speechless. Great wheel choice man.

Comment

When i saw u on the style 95's I was like ok looks great, but needs more of a performance wheel because it is a 335i...
                  Then u hit me with those CCW's... Man that's absolutely awesome! one of the sweetest lookin e92's in my opinion

Comment

The wheels look really good! What spring rates did you wind up going with?
                    Instagram- trystan_e90

Comment

go wingless and done!

Comment

New wheels look awesome man!
                        Hit me up for all your quality used bmw parts needs! http://properperformance.com/ IG: Lowlygent

Comment

love the new setup!! really changed the look of the car nice work

Comment

Originally posted by phenom View Post
                            I thought it looked amazing on the Style 95's, but seeing it on the CCW's now... I'm speechless. Great wheel choice man.
                            Originally posted by Stievenbol View Post
                            When i saw u on the style 95's I was like ok looks great, but needs more of a performance wheel because it is a 335i...
                            Then u hit me with those CCW's... Man that's absolutely awesome! one of the sweetest lookin e92's in my opinion
                            Originally posted by trystanz View Post
                            The wheels look really good! What spring rates did you wind up going with?
                            Originally posted by Montreal e36 View Post
                            go wingless and done!
                            Originally posted by DinanDave View Post
                            New wheels look awesome man!
                            Originally posted by FLAWLESS View Post
                            love the new setup!! really changed the look of the car nice work
                            Thanks guys! I like the aero wing I have 15k and 20k springs.

Comment

Now it looks good, really good!

Any plans re the chrome trim?

Zacne on facebook: www.facebook.com/ZACNEWheels

Zacne on instagram: @zacnewheels

Comment

Originally posted by Zacne_4 View Post
                                Now it looks good, really good!

Any plans re the chrome trim?
                                Thanks! No, I plan to keep the trim + kidney grills chrome. I like to keep the car OEM, and the chrome matches my wheels anyhow.

Comment

Working...
                                X