Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GodSpeed's 8th Gen '10 Accord Coupe on WORKS

Hey what's up guys? Chris here ... I own My8thGen

Here's my ride at it's current state. Just got my Work Wheels about two weeks ago I have pretty much almost every mod out there available for out 8th Gen's and here's what I've came up with since I picked her up back in November 2009.

Let me know what you think

Specs:
    20" Work T1S with Step-Lip in MSP. *Special thanks to Logan @ Work for the help with the fitment and John @ City Tire.
    Yokohama S-Drives, didn't want too much of a stretch, but might reconsider soon.

the front will be pushed out another 5MM once I install my Stop Tech BBK probably later this month.

Pictures are shot all by me.

I like.
    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Very nice!

Comment

i just messed myself.

Comment

pretty money right there

Widebody B6 build

HIT ME UP if you need Ksport supplies. i can get them to you cheaper than anyone.

Comment

no way! You own it?! hehe
            couldn't resist...

Comment

shit my pants! hardest accord ever

Comment

I've always loved these accords

Comment

you black emperor!

looks awesome
                  2001 Honda S2000

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us.

Comment

Looks great man... love everything about it, although I feel like it needs a different grille.. I have no idea why, and I don't know what's available, but my mind sees a different grille ha... welcome aboard man... hope you enjoy your stay!

Ben

Comment

I love it!

I feel that with those fenders, being like 'flat faced', are CRYING for some more stretch, more low and a little teeny tiny bit of poke. that would be money.

Comment

You and starbai are starting to make me wish i never got rid of my 8th gen.. it looked just like this v6 with hfp kit and all but black

Comment

Thanks for the love guys.

Originally posted by Jedidiah View Post
                          Looks great man... love everything about it, although I feel like it needs a different grille.. I have no idea why, and I don't know what's available, but my mind sees a different grille ha... welcome aboard man... hope you enjoy your stay!

Ben
                          Ben, Thanks man. Yeah, I want to do something with the grille too, but can't figure out what either. Especially since there are no aftermarket ones worth it. I am thinking about just colormatching the chrome surrounding and leaving the H alone?

Originally posted by Chad e46 View Post
                          I love it!

I feel that with those fenders, being like 'flat faced', are CRYING for some more stretch, more low and a little teeny tiny bit of poke. that would be money.
                          Thanks Chad! Yeah, Still working on the stance and the suspension a little bit. It's hard working with the front fenders since they are so awkwardly designed. I already creased them two times and had to get them fixed. Wished the fender arches were like EUROs...

Originally posted by nght&day View Post
                          You and starbai are starting to make me wish i never got rid of my 8th gen.. it looked just like this v6 with hfp kit and all but black
                          You had a 8th gen man? any pictures? haha

Comment

sexy accord man. i've been eager to see some of the newer accords like this. job very well done.
                            Pose for the frame

Comment

Originally posted by godspeed View Post
                              You had a 8th gen man? any pictures? haha

I dont have any pictures on this computer id have to post them later but i never got it looking right. It looked identical to starbai's, i purchased the car when they were first released so i had to pay a stupid extra fee for the limited amount of them plus i was upside down on the vehicle i was trading in. So at the end of the day a fully loaded 8th gen accord was costing me $100 more a month than my B8 Audi is now. It was insane i had to get rid of that car lol. Once i get to my laptop ill see if i find a decent shot of the car, it was completely stock since the time period i had it there wasnt a single modification for that thing, i remember one guy couldnt wait so he had custom koni's made and bronze volks on a San Marino red coupe.
                              Last edited by nght&day; 06-02-2010, 02:33 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X