Clear All

^^^ what he said

W I L D M A N 'S R O D S H O P

R.I.P P.WALKER 2013/11/30

Comment

-_-

Comment

<3 my reps haha, I wish I could be cool and have real wheels haha

3/96 Build Date, Montreal Blue, 304,310 miles and counting...

Comment

Ive owned both real and rep wheels still do... Ive never encountered a problem with a replica wheel. Im currently running ESM 02's as winter set up on the w124.. Gotta stay flossy haha
          Follow on IG
          amgwheelwhore

Buy my wheels
          Vintage AME Wheels
          RUF Speedline Wheels

Buy my cars
          W115 & W123

Comment

Originally posted by croma_man View Post
            I have a special place for replica wheels at my shop

http://vimeo.com/60915357

i guess BBS will give me a 5% cash discount on the next buy
            "ain't no lie baby bye, bye, bye"
            Flickr

Comment

Originally posted by Evil Panda View Post
              Kill all reps with fire!
              This

Comment

i saw that photo of the esm's too, fake wheels are bad and cheap, but i think its a good start out so that way you know how to drive a slammed car and when you brush a curb you dont care. i eventually want to get reps and then run those as dailys and for shows and meets i would run real wheels. just my opinion.

Instagram: @half_lung

Comment

Originally posted by scweet14 View Post
                  i saw that photo of the esm's too, fake wheels are bad and cheap, but i think its a good start out so that way you know how to drive a slammed car and when you brush a curb you dont care. i eventually want to get reps and then run those as dailys and for shows and meets i would run real wheels. just my opinion.

It sounds like a good idea on paper, but when a wheel bends in two or cracks into two and destroys an entire side of your car then you regret not spending that extra money on quality parts. You pay for quality or pay the consequences.
                  Flickr

Comment

Originally posted by SD202 View Post

did someone say ESM's
                    Nice 2pc wheels.

Comment

Originally posted by BreadBaskett View Post
                      It sounds like a good idea on paper, but when a wheel bends in two or cracks into two and destroys an entire side of your car then you regret not spending that extra money on quality parts. You pay for quality or pay the consequences.
                      ya i guess, but if i saw that i destroyed one wheel, i would just buy another rep to replace it so i spend a couple hundred and not a couple grand, yes i know quality matters, i just wish i was rich

Instagram: @half_lung

Comment

Originally posted by scweet14 View Post
                        ya i guess, but if i saw that i destroyed one wheel, i would just buy another rep to replace it so i spend a couple hundred and not a couple grand, yes i know quality matters, i just wish i was rich
                        Except quality wheels just bend or crack one lip, instead of the whole wheel exploding. Then you're out that same couple hundred on a new lip from rotiform or memoryfab, and you won't have destroyed the side of your car.

Flickr

Comment

esms are reps but ive seen rotiforms crack multiple times..... and rs barrels crack stupid easy too... not supporting replicating other company's wheels but ive seen a 3500+ dollar set of wheels crack right through every spoke... fitment looks good at least they arent rocking bbs center caps
                          HoodRatStatus
                          Instagram @looneylow

Comment

Originally posted by FittedDownLow View Post
                            esms are reps but ive seen rotiforms crack multiple times..... and rs barrels crack stupid easy too... not supporting replicating other company's wheels but ive seen a 3500+ dollar set of wheels crack right through every spoke... fitment looks good at least they arent rocking bbs center caps

rotiform race lips and barrels aren't meant to driven with stretched tires... if you have ever picked up a set of race wheels they are pretty damn light. the classic series however are a big more stronger and durable.

show me a picture of a 3500 wheel racking right through the spoke.

too bad most of you guys drive on shitty roads lol i never have to worry about cracking my wheels on potholes or road debris here in socal
                            CUSCO USA // BRIDE JAPAN

Comment

Originally posted by yoshioka90 View Post

too bad most of you guys drive on shitty roads lol i never have to worry about cracking my wheels on potholes or road debris here in socal
                              What SoCal do you drive in?

Flickr

Comment

Originally posted by yoshioka90 View Post
                                Uh, where are these roads in SoCal you speak of? I would take the backroads of PA over any road here in SoCal

`92 325i vert - 90' 325is - '99 m3 - Instagram @e30L

Comment

Working...
                                X