No announcement yet.

Lowest CL55?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First of all this is a beautiful car right off the factory line..you dont need to go to extreme to make people go wow on it.
    I think people are getting the whole stance thing wrong...i'm no "stance master" but i know a nice setup when i see one and getting the perfect stance is certainly NOT by pointlessly dropping your car on the ground.

This car is all about beauty, elegancy, symmetry..
    If i were you I'd raise the rears to match the fronts..at this moment it looks like you're carrying too many potatos in the trunk.
    With the balanced height this car looks much better and much more beautiful than most slammed cans you can find on the interweb
    PORSCHE turbo

Comment

Neat
      BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
      Originally posted by Ollie
      We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

It doesn't sound like Byron's post was malicious, but more inquisitive. Either way the car looks good

Comment

Originally posted by Byron View Post
          Well then, my apologies. I assumed these were basically a w220 underneath, and they look lower when the suspension is blown. It really doesn't look that much lower then before, what's holding you up from getting it on the ground?
          My apologies. I feel like this forum is full of know-it-all kids (I'm 25 now, and "old" by comparison).

I don't believe the W220s get any lower, actually. Perhaps with stock wheels they look lower, but they lower about the same. R230s on the other hand, can be dumped to the ground.

Comment

Originally posted by morghen View Post
            First of all this is a beautiful car right off the factory line..you dont need to go to extreme to make people go wow on it.
            I think people are getting the whole stance thing wrong...i'm no "stance master" but i know a nice setup when i see one and getting the perfect stance is certainly NOT by pointlessly dropping your car on the ground.

If i were you I'd raise the rears to match the fronts..at this moment it looks like you're carrying too many potatos in the trunk.
            With the balanced height this car looks much better and much more beautiful than most slammed cans you can find on the interweb
            I have always been a guy where the rear has to be a little lower than the front, since the rear arch is not as tall. That is my form of "symmetry." I definitely do not like the raked look. Different strokes, I suppose.

Comment

Originally posted by morghen View Post

Well the form of the car is just lower at its resting point. You have to rmr this is on HYDROs, so it's parked height doesn't matter, besides why does it matter being slam doesn't take away from anything!

W I L D M A N 'S R O D S H O P

R.I.P P.WALKER 2013/11/30

Comment

this is magic!! :p

Comment

Originally posted by 244Brick View Post
                  ..besides why does it matter being slam doesn't take away from anything!
                  it dont give nuttin' either

To each their own i guess and i respect your build...but my opinion is, like i said, both front and rear arches should have the same relation to the wheel...tucked wheels = bad fittment imo.
                  The car is titts from the factory anyway !
                  PORSCHE turbo

Comment

Love those Cars

Looks so classy with those Wheels

Comment

With some sick wheels(stepped lips) and you would truly shut it down.

Comment

I love the look on the first picture with no b-pillar.
                        Mint green Mk2 build
                        Daily 190E build

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by OCKlasse View Post
                            I have always been a guy where the rear has to be a little lower than the front, since the rear arch is not as tall. That is my form of "symmetry." I definitely do not like the raked look. Different strokes, I suppose.
                            wow u step up ur game from 202 c class man.
                            ur CL looks definitely the lowest ive ever seen. what offset do u running on ur brabus?
                            and yes im agree with ur form of "symmetry" and im struggling with my 203 "symmetry" haha
                            would u leave ur opinion on my thread, if it still needs go down on the rear or something. i think i still needs a lot of "guru" here
                            thanks

Comment

DELICIOUS

Comment

Originally posted by Byron View Post
                                I've seen lower with blown bags, if you want to claim that you're the lowest it better be sitting on the ground.
                                Byron is right. this is a very nice car & proper height, but that is anything but 'low' & certainly not the lowest anything.

it really makes you look bad if you claim things in this world & can't back them up. I don't suggest changing anything because your car does look very nicely done, but your ride height is at an 'average StanceWorks height' - it's rare to ever see anything higher on this forum or at our community's shows/events.

don't settle for average, slam that sheit!

Comment

Working...
                                X