Lowest CL55?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lowest CL55?

Will attempt to go lower on "factory" suspension...

Current suspension mods:
    • Lowering links
    • Programa V2 lowering module with remote
    • Custom rear lower control arms

on the right path sir, cant wait to see it on some sick wheels and with more pics

****CURRENT****
    2005 Volvo XC90
    2005 BMW Z4

Comment

looks so classy in person
      Originally posted by mrfobbyaccent
      i'm sorreh AWWPEHH
      | 95 e36 M3-sold POS | 98 e36 M3-track rat RIP ;( | 90 NA Eunos-lookatme car |

Comment

2 pics, yo!

Comment

Originally posted by cardoza View Post
          2 pics, yo!
          One more

Comment

looks sick as is!! very nice

Comment

Looks nice. I really like it.

Originally posted by ULY View Post
              on the right path sir, cant wait to see it on some sick wheels and with more pics
              Wheels are already sick.

Comment

I <3 the setup already, but maybe polished.. Idk if lower is better, because it then might look DUMPed without form.

W I L D M A N 'S R O D S H O P

R.I.P P.WALKER 2013/11/30

Comment

i really like this
                  Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

I've seen lower with blown bags, if you want to claim that you're the lowest it better be sitting on the ground. And this looks exactly like your last 3 showroom threads, except the car gets .5" lower each time.

It looks good, just show us something new. Weren't you building a hydro setup for this?

Comment

Wow looks great Brandon! cant wait to see it in person, Just got my strut towers raised for full drop up front on mine yestersay

Comment

I like it, can't wait to see more

Comment

Originally posted by Byron View Post
                          I've seen lower with blown bags, if you want to claim that you're the lowest it better be sitting on the ground. And this looks exactly like your last 3 showroom threads, except the car gets .5" lower each time.

It looks good, just show us something new. Weren't you building a hydro setup for this?
                          Well, Mr. Know-It-All, it is lower. Here is why:

First of all, the car uses hydraulics, not bags.

Secondly, the car is passed the point of the ABC strut losing all of its fluid. The strut still has a built in shock and spring, so it doesn't go as low as you think. The rear is a solid inch lower than the strut failing as I have built custom rear lower control arms with a lower mounting point for the strut mount.

Comment

Originally posted by socalE320 View Post
                            Wow looks great Brandon! cant wait to see it in person, Just got my strut towers raised for full drop up front on mine yestersay
                            Awesome, Dom!

Comment

Originally posted by OCKlasse View Post
                              Well, Mr. Know-It-All, it is lower. Here is why:

First of all, the car uses hydraulics, not bags.

Secondly, the car is passed the point of the ABC strut losing all of its fluid. The strut still has a built in shock and spring, so it doesn't go as low as you think. The rear is a solid inch lower than the strut failing as I have built custom rear lower control arms with a lower mounting point for the strut mount.
                              Well then, my apologies. I assumed these were basically a w220 underneath, and they look lower when the suspension is blown. It really doesn't look that much lower then before, what's holding you up from getting it on the ground?

Comment

Working...
                              X