No announcement yet.

Audi TT manual boost controller?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ARP stage one ecu sets the boost for the 225 h.o. TT version at 18psi and nets a 265 crank hp without any extra boost controller. My old tt quattro vert ran a 12.8 on street tires, 21psi with said ecu and other fuel/air upgrades..

Comment

don't do manual boost controllers... it doesn't change the fuel mappings to ensure that your motor is getting the proper air/fueling levels (lean or rich)... it's an unsafe way to gain power... and there really isn't much with just the MBC... save a little more $$$, and get yourself some software

Comment

With ours, we have our SPS which acts like a boost controller. You can save different Boost and Timing Maps for different driving styles/octane. We typically see a spike to 20, hold at 17-18psi to redline...
        Western US & South American
        Regional Sales Manager
        paul.hutton@revotechnik.com
        www.RevoTechnik.com

Comment

Originally posted by MrFukengruven View Post
          don't do manual boost controllers... it doesn't change the fuel mappings to ensure that your motor is getting the proper air/fueling levels (lean or rich)... it's an unsafe way to gain power... and there really isn't much with just the MBC... save a little more $$$, and get yourself some software
          This. I would never just a boost controller and play with it. I would also never buy a car which had a boost controller unless it was properly tuned to each amount of boost its running. Get the car tuned to more boost also then use the boost controller.

Comment

Working...
          X