Daily Driven 1969 Nissan Bluebird

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Daily Driven 1969 Nissan Bluebird

I never thought I would own at this stage on my life. I smile every time I open the garage.

I had the opportunity a couple of weeks ago to take a awesome day of driving to the coast after another work trip. I took pictures and planned on doing a small write up to post as my introduction so you guys can get a feel of me as the new caretaker. Well it grew in length and scope which lead me to offer the story to the wonder team at Petrolicous. To my humbled surprise they accepted and agreed to run the story on their website. Here is the link guys! Please let me know what you think as I am blown away!

Some pics

Rides:
    2007 Honda Fit Turbo > sold
    1986 190e 2.3-16v Cosworth > sold
    1969 Datsun 510 4 Door > Sold
    1988 Honda CR-X > Storage
    1970 BMW 2002 > Sold
    1969 Nissan Bluebird > Garaged

I want nothing more to daily a nice classic like this. Such a nice car dude!

1989 Chevy Camaro RS | 1981 Mercedes 500SE AMG

Originally posted by Skraight.
    And don't let the **** from the guy above get to you, he said he is saving up to buy a del sol lol.

Comment

Originally posted by RubbderDucky View Post
      I want nothing more to daily a nice classic like this. Such a nice car dude!
      Thx Rubber. I feel truly lucky and really can't see myself ever selling this old girl. Awesome car to drive! A lot of my cars have been "stances" before I got into classics. I love the functional raked look that's period correct and ready for a road course.
      Rides:
      2007 Honda Fit Turbo > sold
      1986 190e 2.3-16v Cosworth > sold
      1969 Datsun 510 4 Door > Sold
      1988 Honda CR-X > Storage
      1970 BMW 2002 > Sold
      1969 Nissan Bluebird > Garaged

Comment

Originally posted by BrianMR View Post
        Thx Rubber. I feel truly lucky and really can't see myself ever selling this old girl. Awesome car to drive! A lot of my cars have been "stances" before I got into classics. I love the functional raked look that's period correct and ready for a road course.
        I'm the same way now, I really enjoy the old classics keeping a period correct look to them.

Really happy to see she's in great hands well man.

1989 Chevy Camaro RS | 1981 Mercedes 500SE AMG

Originally posted by Skraight.
        And don't let the **** from the guy above get to you, he said he is saving up to buy a del sol lol.

Comment

This is absolutely beautiful. What kind of mods are done to the sr20de? Oh yeah, what trans are you running with it? The short ratio NA sr?

𝔣𝔬𝔩𝔩𝔬𝔴 𝔪𝔢
          @𝔳𝔦𝔳𝔢_𝔪𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔯_𝔩𝔢𝔱𝔦

Comment

well,the functional raked look that's period correct and ready for a road course.

Comment

Working...
            X