OEM LED tails
    HPA Haldex Competition controller

Suspension
    Air Lift Autopilot V2
    Air Zenith OB2 Compressor
    Air Lift Performance Front Struts/Rear Bags
    Bilstein Rear Shocks

Meet CPTNSLW
    :/:Fly with me on Instagram!:/:Travel Blog Tickle Your Fancy? Click This!:/:

Some more pictures of the air suspension install and final result:

Meet CPTNSLW

Comment

I love it!

question: is the Golf .:R worth it? im in the market for a new GTI or something like that. and I've always wanted an .:R.
      This is my signature

Comment

Originally posted by sterling archer View Post
        I love it!

question: is the Golf .:R worth it? im in the market for a new GTI or something like that. and I've always wanted an .:R.
        Mine is the MK6 Golf R, which is 2013MY.

The new MK7 GTI/Golf R has a more ergonomic interior and a better looking center console.

If you're in the market for a new GTI but want/need AWD then get the R. Otherwise, the new GTI is awesome, especially for the price you get (mid-20's?)

My neighborhood snows 13 months of the year so AWD is nice to have.

EDIT: If you want manual e-brake, have to buy the older versions. Lol. Just thinking of a way to not make you go into a new GTI but it's hard.

Meet CPTNSLW

Comment

I love it!

Mk7 is a great car for the price VW stepped up big with it. I went from MK5 to MK7 and no looking back. As soon as my first batch of parts come in I'll have something to share with this forum.

Comment

Originally posted by flipstah View Post
            Mine is the MK6 Golf R, which is 2013MY.

The new MK7 GTI/Golf R has a more ergonomic interior and a better looking center console.

If you're in the market for a new GTI but want/need AWD then get the R. Otherwise, the new GTI is awesome, especially for the price you get (mid-20's?)

My neighborhood snows 13 months of the year so AWD is nice to have.

EDIT: If you want manual e-brake, have to buy the older versions. Lol. Just thinking of a way to not make you go into a new GTI but it's hard.
            Thanks for the info dude! I'm so torn now.
            This is my signature

Comment

Originally posted by JustinTrouble View Post
              Mk7 is a great car for the price VW stepped up big with it. I went from MK5 to MK7 and no looking back. As soon as my first batch of parts come in I'll have something to share with this forum.
              Oh man, do keep us posted on that! MK6 is just a facelifted MK5, while the MK7 is whole new chassis and modularized. It's pretty awesome.

Thanks for the info dude! I'm so torn now.
              The MK6 is still awesome and will be a steal of a deal. You might get it for less than MSRP for a new MK6 so they can make room for the new shipments.

Meet CPTNSLW

Comment

Last shot of the car static. I miss those wheels,

Meet CPTNSLW

Comment

Any plans of new wheels? Would look much better bagged with new ones

Also did you run wobble bolts on the te37's you had?
                  Buy my candy red AMG wheels
                  CLICK HERE

Comment

Originally posted by bdicemk6 View Post
                    Any plans of new wheels? Would look much better bagged with new ones

Also did you run wobble bolts on the te37's you had?
                    I'm currently hunting for a new set as the Audi Rotors will be on winter duty. Cant decide what to get though and the fenders need work so that's priority.

The LE37's were custom-made with 5x112 bolt pattern. I was the second owner of the wheels.

Meet CPTNSLW

Comment

Working...
                    X