Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Help me identify these wheels/something similiar please?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help me identify these wheels/something similiar please?

Looking for something like these. If there are replicas even better. Really trying to go for a polished look but im having trouble finding anything polished..

Originally posted by Soju View Post
    If there are replicas even better.
    Go away.

Also, if only there was a thread dedicated to these.

Also also

You can read the logo on the center cap.
    Last edited by zoo; 05-08-2015, 09:36 AM.

OZ, MSW, ABT, Carlsson, etc 10 point bolt tools info

Comment

Originally posted by Soju View Post
      If there are replicas even better.
      Oh for fuck's sake.

Comment

A ton of people on here have reps.. I see xxr, rotas on lots of people's builds. And I'm a college kid who doesn't make too much extra money after paying my bills.. I don't see what the problem in asking was?

Comment

Okay i just saw the thread sorry man. But before I saw the thread I saw another guy ask the same question as me and get an actual answer. So I just followed his lead. Don't know why I'm the one who gets all the ****. Just a guy trying to get advice who's new to the forums

Comment

People do run reps, but its honestly pointless. They spend stupid amounts of money(like 1k+ sometimes) on replica wheels with very little resale value.

AvantGarde F121

Welcome to SW.
            Your first post is sloppy(no picture is visible in your post); you did not atempt any research(took 3 seconds to find the original high resolution image, with AG logo visible on cap).
            Last edited by zoo; 05-08-2015, 01:49 PM.

OZ, MSW, ABT, Carlsson, etc 10 point bolt tools info

Comment

Thank you. Sorry I'm super noob to forums and cars as well lol. Not sure how to put the picture in without link

Comment

Working...
              X