This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• brake line size....

I need 4 lengths 1200mm long and 2 lengths 1600mm long. 3/16" size.

Aswell as a bunch of the 10mm nuts...
    Originally posted by anth
    Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• nej, i need some brake lines too.

i need 15meters of brake line with 3 inch diameter........need it to wrap myself in for another harlem shake vid.
      ta.
      S I N G L E | W O R K S - Loneliness is a Lifestyle

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
        Ajax are fucking legends, rumours are neway sent some of their jobs to them. they are agaes away from us, but if you want im going there next tuesday to pick up ceptors for the vl if you want i can bring it with for them to look at? is it just that one hole that has a crack?
        If you could do that for me you'd definitely be the illest. Yeah it's just the one. I'm trying to think of a day I could drop it off this weekend but I think I'm booked out every day. You working evenings this week?

Comment

brake line size....

I need 4 lengths 1200mm long and 2 lengths 1600mm long. 3/16" size.

Aswell as a bunch of the 10mm nuts...
          Alright sweet 8m in total yeah? I saw a roll of stainless in 3/16" i think it's 7m long per roll. So if I got you a roll and another 2meters you sweet to cut em up?

Comment

• just standard steel brake line, not stainless... Ill just paint them black...

Comment

• Originally posted by TRaNz View Post
              nej, i need some brake lines too.

i need 15meters of brake line with 3 inch diameter........need it to wrap myself in for another harlem shake vid.
              ta.
              Hahaha don't worry I'll sort you out with some braided lines...

You sure you really want to wrap your self again? I mean you might want to protect your self from moh this time......

Comment

just standard steel brake line, not stainless... Ill just paint them black...
                Alright to easy man, I'll get it sorted for ya.

Comment

• Originally posted by anth View Post
                  If you could do that for me you'd definitely be the illest. Yeah it's just the one. I'm trying to think of a day I could drop it off this weekend but I think I'm booked out every day. You working evenings this week?
                  Yeah, but if you want I could swing past before work one morning? just let me know...I think im going tuesday, but it will depend on my roster..

Originally posted by nej View Post
                  Alright sweet 8m in total yeah? I saw a roll of stainless in 3/16" i think it's 7m long per roll. So if I got you a roll and another 2meters you sweet to cut em up?
                  if you have stainless that would be killer, if not black will do. does it come in lengths? or is it all rolled? because I was hoping to make some sections straight as a mofo lol.

Im getting a cutter so that will be fine. cheers brosef

Comment

if you have stainless that would be killer, if not black will do. does it come in lengths? or is it all rolled? because I was hoping to make some sections straight as a mofo lol.

They come in rolls, you can straighten them out easily with the tool just need a steady hand.
                    I'll see if we got enough stainless, if not I'll just get you the steel lines.

Comment

• Originally posted by nej View Post
                      Hahaha don't worry I'll sort you out with some braided lines...

You sure you really want to wrap your self again? I mean you might want to protect your self from moh this time......
                      dw, ill have the high pressure hose with me in one hand incase he gets near me. =D
                      S I N G L E | W O R K S - Loneliness is a Lifestyle

Comment

• Originally posted by nej View Post
                        They come in rolls, you can straighten them out easily with the tool just need a steady hand.
                        I'll see if we got enough stainless, if not I'll just get you the steel lines.
                        sweet as. cheers brooo

Comment

Yeah, but if you want I could swing past before work one morning? just let me know...I think im going tuesday, but it will depend on my roster..

You wanna have a damn good flare tool. I tried some annealed stainless(sposed to be easier to bend/flare) and it was near impossible to flare properly. Dad bought home a proper flaring tool he used at work for lines too, not just those cheap flarers.

Comment

• Originally posted by hakhawk View Post
                            You wanna have a damn good flare tool. I tried some annealed stainless(sposed to be easier to bend/flare) and it was near impossible to flare properly. Dad bought home a proper flaring tool he used at work for lines too, not just those cheap flarers.
                            worst case ill bend the lines up and take them down to nej's uncles shop to flare. aslong as I have the length and bends in place, should be sweet

Comment

• Originally posted by TRaNz View Post
                              dw, ill have the high pressure hose with me in one hand incase he gets near me. =D
                              Hahahaaha now he's warned ay

Originally posted by Oxer View Post
                              sweet as. cheers brooo
                              All good bro.

In terms of flaring - if you have any issue flaring them, once you cut up your lengths you can come to the shop and get them flared on a Saturday morning.

Comment

• fucken biggest facepalm, rushed around getting shit ready for uni tomorrow then i realised I don't go back till next week...

Comment

Working...
                                X