Fresh¤Photo¤Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by M.Burroughs View Post
    Im sad to hear you're selling it. You're giving it away at that price man.
    yeah i know it, my parents tweaked. im moving to utah in a few weeks, and i still need to get my damn 16v rabbit running.

i think 2700 is a fair price, it aint perfect

Comment

• But being a euro car, stupid low miles, etc... I think you could get more for it without any problems.

Either way, you gotta do what you gotta do.

Comment

• Here are a couple photos of my 535is:

Pretty much as it sits now.

Comment

• Originally posted by EtownC View Post
          new wheel color

my god

Widebody B6 build

HIT ME UP if you need Ksport supplies. i can get them to you cheaper than anyone.

Comment

• youre selling it dude? with the suspension/wheels?

Widebody B6 build

HIT ME UP if you need Ksport supplies. i can get them to you cheaper than anyone.

Comment

• Originally posted by the dingo View Post
              yeah man, I definitely have to make a trip out west to meet the rest of the bB Squad cats.

Maybe me, you and pete can make the voyage sometime.
              you guys prolly know my buddy danny. good friend of mine and lives real close. he hooks a lot of people up with bags.

we have been workin on his new whip. hes running 17x11 on his new ride .. should be done soon

Widebody B6 build

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Russell View Post
                  Here is one from the Sentra meet last Saturday.
                  Hey do you all meet often? Let me know when the next one goes down, my buddy Ian would probably want to check it out... he's friends with Lou also and has an SE-R, has the same generation as yours, but red.
                  My website

Comment

• Originally posted by BreakMyWallet View Post
                    you guys prolly know my buddy danny. good friend of mine and lives real close. he hooks a lot of people up with bags.

we have been workin on his new whip. hes running 17x11 on his new ride .. should be done soon
                    yeah, he actually hooked me up with my current setup, really cool guy.

and i've seen a few progress pics of his xb, gonna be amazing once finished.

Comment

• My car has anti-stance and therefore is not deserving of this thread.

Right now it has about 2.5 feet of ground clearance

jack stands

1997 BMW 328is Alpine White // Dove Grey
                      ZF Swapped | 3.23 LSD | FK Coilovers | 17x8.5 Borbet Type C | 75mm Wheel Studs | 12mm Vorshlag Spacers | 5000k HIDs | Euro Taillights | Suede Headliner/Pillars

Comment

• Originally posted by BreakMyWallet View Post
                        youre selling it dude? with the suspension/wheels?
                        Quoted because I'm curious as well. And you're in the pdx area too! I might have to come check it out.

Comment

• All of these sick cars are making me quite jealous.

Originally posted by da3bous
                          I want you to photoshop a giant penis down the side of my car

Comment

• Originally posted by Paul View Post
                            Quoted because I'm curious as well. And you're in the pdx area too! I might have to come check it out.
                            suspension sucks, but it will have stock springs on it soon, and no the stock wheels are going with it. but for how clean it is its fair

Comment

• My fresh photo for this week...lol

Comment

• Wow. That fairing is so sick, I love that shit.

Mondrian FTW.
                                Originally posted by da3bous
                                I want you to photoshop a giant penis down the side of my car

Comment

Working...
                                X