Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Need any help with getting parts from Germany?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dr.AK View Post
    I'll see if I can get you these Brocks cheaper, I'm sick at home anyways, so I can spend some time researching tomorrow.
    That would be great. Either way, $505 a piece is about what I expected...but wow...after shipping that'll run me almost 3 grand. Oh what I do to have wheels no else does.

Comment

Headlight washer covers for a mk4 gti?

Comment

Lowest profile 14in tires in the states are 195/45 and 185/55. What can you get?

Brand does not matter.

Comment

Originally posted by Leftcoaststeez View Post
          Headlight washer covers for a mk4 gti?
          Could you show me a pic, I'm not 100% sure what part you mean.

Originally posted by bud's hanzo sword View Post
          Lowest profile 14in tires in the states are 195/45 and 185/55. What can you get?

Brand does not matter.
          I can get you a Continental SportContact in 195/40/14, 75€ / 112$ per tire + shipping. Same tire in 185/50/14 goes for about 95€ / 141$ per tire + shipping.

Or if you wanna go even narrower, Pirelli P6000 in 175/50/14 for about 77€ / 115$ per tire + shipping.

'87 Porsche 944 S | Ex-E36 Touring (2009 - 2016) | Daily: '02 Chrysler Sebring

www.bastienbochmann.de | Tief & Breit

Comment

Originally posted by dilligaf2020 View Post
            Hey "SW" peeps if anyone is looking for euro spec e30 parts from bumpers to lights to damn near anything i got alot of extra stuff i can get rid of so let me know what anyone need or if you have any questions to ask. im here tooo help.
            ooo pmd

Flickr

Comment

Here is what I'm looking for.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr.AK View Post

I can get you a Continental SportContact in 195/40/14, 75€ / 112$ per tire + shipping. Same tire in 185/50/14 goes for about 95€ / 141$ per tire + shipping.

Or if you wanna go even narrower, Pirelli P6000 in 175/50/14 for about 77€ / 115$ per tire + shipping.
                What would you estimate shipping would be to USA 99004? Or 98366, whichever is cheaper... could be slightly different.

Comment

I estimate shipping to be around 260$. Can't say for sure, might be cheaper, I'd need the exact weight and sizes of the tires for that. I just guessed for weight and size now. Might be able to ship it for 195$ with some tricky packaging, or less if the tires weigh less than estimated. (i.e. should they weigh less than 5 kgs, I should be able to ship for 130$).
                  Last edited by Dr.AK; 11-21-2009, 11:12 AM.

Comment

sent you a PM about the style 5s
                    -Jorge-

Comment

Sure I can, I'm a native, lol.

Sorry for not looking myself yet, looks like you found some yourself, though.

The auction looks fine. Shall I contact the seller for you to inquire about shipping to the states? If he won't do it, I can do it for you, no problem.

Comment

That is a great idea and i often think about it.
                        So, if something see the interest and if Dr.Ak agree, we can extend to France for parts.
                        i would be glad to help some American or any other country guy to find some rare parts.
                        I had some problems to find all the missing US parts for my US passat so i understand.
                        I am really into VW and BMW scene but not only, so if it could helps!

Nicolas,

Comment

Email Sent!

www.stancefactory.com

Comment

Dr. AK you have PM.

Comment

If anyone needs to ship larger items, I can post my contact information for quoting import shipments (air and sea) if the OP doesn't mind? I can arrange for everything, from pickup at the shipper's door to delivery to yours.

The only thing I can't do is entire vehicles - but someone in my office can, I'm sure. It is just such a pain...
                              Last edited by J. Evins; 12-18-2009, 01:25 PM.
                              FlickR

"What really goes on in the mind of a n**** that gets down for theirs? Constantly, money over bitches."

Comment

Working...
                              X