• Show
Clear All

Finally full black interior...

Out with the oldy...

And in with the newey.... B)

Comment

nice! i say you go carazy with the winter set up

Comment

You switched out the plaid 16v interior for all black 16v interior?!

Comment

nope...Interior was brazilian brown originaly...So the 16v seats and door panels came fist...the tunnel console and other bits and pieces stayed in brown color...they didn t mach 16v interior by a long shoot and they annoyed me pretty much...so I went dark...

Going on holiday soon so no more updates until I come back....Can t wait to start working on ZW2....

Comment

what is your exact ET in front and rear? I just bought brand new set of 9&10' zw2, and now i need to figure out what adapters i have to buy

Nice mercedes!

Comment

i hope u know, that just because of this car, i personally went on a hut for a w201 and found one.... and bought one.....

Comment

Nice W201, I never liked the interior of these cars, but you did a great job on it.
                Keep up the great work.

Comment

I loved the plaid interior

Comment

want want want want want want

Comment

awesome benz!
                      facebook.com/hirnwixen.at

Comment

Not much going on....Probably the last pictures on RS....Next time is the ZW2 stance....

Last edited by kova; 04-27-2015, 04:53 PM.

Comment

car is rad! its always cool to see another person messing with a 190, makes me want to work on mine actually.
                          *CLICKY*add us on the facebook
                          blog www.gotoelevens.blogspot.com *** www.AceUpMotorsports.com ***www.azdriven.com board sponser

Comment

Uhhhh, car is nice, but I'm tripping over the fact that you have a manual in a Mercedes. When was the last time Mercedes shipped a manual transmission to the states. The only reason I won't touch a Mercedes is no manual and why I am interested in the E36. I need a manual W201?
                            Last edited by redciv1; 08-23-2011, 08:07 AM.

Comment

Like it!

Comment

Originally posted by redciv1 View Post
                                Uhhhh, car is nice, but I'm tripping over the fact that you have a manual in a Mercedes. When was the last time Mercedes shipped a manual transmission to the states. The only reason I won't touch a Mercedes is no manual and why I am interested in the E36. I need a manual W201?

There are plenty of manual-trans 190 series cars, both gassers and diesel in the USA market. I'm not sure about the last time MB sent manual trans cars to the US, but they were available in the 190 series cars up until '93, and they are all interchangeable within various models. For instance, I have a '93 190 that was originally a gasser, but I swapped in an '87 2.5 TD engine and a 5-speed from an '85 190D 2.5.

Right now, my car looks like a 4WD due to the factory springs, it definitely needs to come down quite a bit.

Comment

Working...
                                X