E90 335i Build

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by brownishwater View Post
    Mother of God. Definitely one of my fav E90's.

Any links to your DTM Audi? Your sig intrigues me; specifically the fogs in the DTM bumper (at least from what it looks like).
    Thank you sir!

This is the DIY I used -- http://www.audizine.com/forum/showth...ith-DTM-Bumper

The 10 hrs that he says it takes is about exactly how long it took me. It was an absolute pain in the ass and I would not wish it upon anyone, but the results are so good.

A few pics of my A4 in its prime.

Comment

you sir... have good taste

http://www.mvip.com.au
      clicky^

Comment

I like your E90 alot, I would just do something different about the headlamps.
        1981 300TD 4 speed
        2000 BMW M5

Mike Finnelly
        , on Flickr
        IG @michaelfinnelly

Comment

love it

--Golden Boy E30 Build--

--My Shop: Where Passion Meets Livelihood (or tries to)--

--Etsy Shop--

--@ayyyitsmikey--

Comment

Originally posted by Marsss View Post
            you sir... have good taste
            x2

2/2 absolutely proper builds

Comment

Thanks guys! I'm having a lot of fun with the Bimmer. I have big plans for her. I love being static but I think I might bag it near the end of the summer. Just waiting to hear back from my contact at bagriders to see what we could do since airlift doesn't make struts for e90s yet.

I want to do an M replica front bumper on it over the summer as well as downpipes and race seats/harnesses since I don't have the sport package seats.

Also drop down to some 18s at some point. I'd like to go with some JDMish wheels.

In time.

Comment

stylish build man gj

Comment

I'm speechless. This is amazing, good work!

•◡ •

Comment

good work keep it coming!

Comment

wow, I absolutely ***** the X5 wheels and the cream interior panels but the new wheel setup looks amazing! love the copper against the black...it looks so crisp! I can't wait to see the new interior

what copper did you use if you don't mind me asking?

Comment

Update from today....

Ever since I got my car I have not been happy with the tint. The tint was on the car when I bought it and the previous owner did it wayyyy too dark. I believe it's 20%.

I've never never been pulled over because of it but it's just such a hassle and it is really annoying to constantly have to be rolling down my windows every time I drive past a cop.

So today I commenced operation fish bowl. It was a success. I'm sure ill miss my tint for sunlight and keeping my interior cool, etc. But I will be much more relaxed behind the wheel of my car.

To get the tint off I used a steamer and a razor blade. It took me a total of about 2 hours for my 2 side windows and the 2 small back windows. I was going to give the rear a shot but I was a little nervous about fucking up the defrost. I'm confident I could do it but Ill just leave it for now and have a professional do it if I can find someone up for the challenge.

This shows the front window minus the tint and the rear window still with the tint on it. Huge difference.

After shot.

I actually really like the look without the tint.

And the next thing is not completely finished yet but I'll throw up a teaser. I know it's not for everyone but I like it

I plan to finish it sometime this week if I have time. Im going to do this on the door trim and the dash trim and something different more toned down/neutral on the shifter surround.

Comment

looks great!

Comment

Sweet ride!!

Did you do any mods to the front fenders to go this low? I got the same wheels on mine but I can't go this low

Comment

Love it! very clean E90. Sub'd

Comment

Looks good
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X