New member jason from melbourne

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New member jason from melbourne

Hey guys, would like to introduce myself, my names jason and i just joined stance works. I saw a lot of pictures of the stance works australia family and loved it a lot. The love of wheels, stance and fitment here is amazing, I'm kind of new to all this and would also like to learn more.

I drive a 2011 lancer as a daily (**** the no turbo P plate rule) and have a few mods on it. Still got a long way to go with the lancer but at the same time also hesitating since i won't be satisfied with the power its pulling out :p Im planning to change the front bumper soon and focus on the exterior first. Here is a picture of my lancer taken on a jdmst meet at Caribbean gardens.

I also recently bought a civic Eg as a project car from a guy on jdmst. Sadly the car got defected a week ago and the engine won't even start now. It has a few mods when i bought it and i got new shoes for it, the autoart vyc 16x7 +40 3 piece construction, not really happy with the size and offset of the wheels though. I saw nam's civic eg the other day at the hardtuned meet under the bolt bridge and it was very nice and clean, one of the best civics I've seen around. Here are some pics of my eg

Im looking forward to meeting the melbourne members and would like to be apart of the Familia. Please give suggestions and opinions of yours about my car, it would be very appreciated. Thanks guys
    Last edited by jason210493; 07-16-2012, 09:13 AM.

I dig it. Stealthh

Comment

haha, thanks mann. i saw your camry had the agents sticker on it, you into by any chance?

Comment

haha yep. Na im not indo. Im Filipino though. Close enough

Comment

Personally not a fan of lancers, but the civics cool ! Never heard of autoart wheels before but they look good on the eg dude. Whats the engine?

Comment

@private_numero yeah that is close enough. haha the camry looks cool, is it static?

@georgeMK1 thanks man, i think that the rims is lacking some poke. haha auto art is a german brand i think, they aren't really common though. still a stock D16 vtec engine, looking for a conversion in the future though.

Comment

love the autoart wheels! since theyre 3pc wheels you can just widen them man, easy. Lancer would look much better w no wing and stock taillights, but i still like it as it is though, welcome to the forum

Comment

@INDOMI thanks man, that what my friend said too, need to find a place where i can widen the lip. Im going for the all black look with carbon fibre bits. haha thanks for the welcome. You must be indo, knowing from your plates. haha i saw somewhere that you used to drive a e46 coupe, that was really cool. haha

Comment

Yep static.

Comment

@private_numero thats awesome man, the car is very low, is it legal height? :p

Comment

OMG you bought THAT eg... from jimmy yerh? i remember looking at that eg... needs a bit of work but you will get there... indeed never heard of those wheels but when you said 3pc im like wooo new lips!

good to see the eg going to good home...
                      sigpic

Comment

@ Namtaro yeah got that from jimmy off jdmst. haha It needs a lot of work, the engine isn't starting and i found out the left front suspension is screwed up. The paint isn't really clean, planning on vinyl wrapping it or plastidipping it later on :p need to find a place where i can buy new lips..

Comment

Originally posted by private_numero View Post
                          haha yep. Na im not indo. Im Filipino though. Close enough
                          1/25th spanish aswell arent you???

Lol welcome to the forums mate
                          - = [ M . I . A | c r e w ] = -
                          Originally posted by TRaNz
                          Its not bags, its a tank for the car that keeps the inside car cabin pressurized and uv rays down to a minimum so that colins skin doesnt react with the outside uv rays. The tank is conected to a powercore with a special generator separate to the cars system. As so im told, it uses a nuclear substance which has been supplied by Moh. The complex design was created for people with special skin conditions like colin. Id say its a good investment for colin.

Comment

welcome man!
                            Originally posted by Smeeeb
                            Iloveitslammedinmyarse if I remember correctly.

Comment

@Cln @ neni thanks for the welcome boys, hope to see you guys around. haha

Comment

Working...
                              X