This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by enviouss View Post
    I'm from Campbelltown, Sydney, Currently still in school and have a part time job, looking on getting a nice ek hatch to work on!
    Feel free to update when you have your first car mate. EK is a great platform to build
    Originally posted by TRaNz
    omg man...naaaaahhhhhh...dafuq bro...nah thats crossing the line. youre fucked bengfacebengcunt.

Comment

• Hi Guys,

long time lurker on here.
      My name is Jason, i met most of you guys a few weeks back at the GC Mondays.
      I was the asian guy in sorta casual business attire.
      Anyway, you guys seem really great and yeah hope to get updates on my car when i get one.
      S I N G L E | W O R K S - Loneliness is a Lifestyle

Comment

• Originally posted by TRaNz View Post
        Hi Guys,

long time lurker on here.
        My name is Jason, i met most of you guys a few weeks back at the GC Mondays.
        I was the asian guy in sorta casual business attire.
        Anyway, you guys seem really great and yeah hope to get updates on my car when i get one.
        not sure if I remember you. stock honda on Work rims yeah?
        Sarcasm is easily calculated on vortex dude. Take 4 parts GLI lip and divide by BBS RS. If you are left with a remainder, subtract it from omgmoarlow. Profit.

Comment

• Originally posted by dylan8 View Post
          yeah, thats the one. You were wearing the bright orange tradie top yeah? what trade are you in again?
          S I N G L E | W O R K S - Loneliness is a Lifestyle

Comment

confused as i own a stock honda on work wheels =/
            sigpic

Comment

Neg but common mistake, they all look the same jus sayin KEKELAHZ
              - = [ M . I . A | c r e w ] = -
              Its not bags, its a tank for the car that keeps the inside car cabin pressurized and uv rays down to a minimum so that colins skin doesnt react with the outside uv rays. The tank is conected to a powercore with a special generator separate to the cars system. As so im told, it uses a nuclear substance which has been supplied by Moh. The complex design was created for people with special skin conditions like colin. Id say its a good investment for colin.

Comment

• Hey Lads, been on SW for a while dont post much just read everyones shit.

On the GC, currently own a 2012 FG ute, and a Benz w114.
                Ute soon to be sold as I just signed papers on a 2016 Focus RS - the wait for arrival begins! fingers crossed by May

Keen to get the benz out on some GC cruises but.

Comment

• Originally posted by MkI View Post
                  Hey Sam

Welcome! loving the W108! whereabouts on the outskirts of sydney are you?
                  Apologies on the late reply but from the Hawkesbury

Comment

• Hi, ,Im Matt from Sydney and im an alcoholic.....wait, i mean, this is my Forester.

Comment

• Nice bro.

Comment

• Originally posted by enviouss View Post
                        I'm from Campbelltown, Sydney, Currently still in school and have a part time job, looking on getting a nice ek hatch to work on!
                        save up for good parts is my advice (it's worth it trust me) and best of luck with it dude

Originally posted by EJ2LOW View Post
                        Hi, ,Im Matt from Sydney and im an alcoholic.....wait, i mean, this is my Forester.
                        around here we like to do ice and xannies so you should be comfortable around us

cool foz btw
                        www.ohitsandy.blogspot.com

www.flickr.com/andhey

Comment

• Originally posted by EJ2LOW View Post
                          Hi, ,Im Matt from Sydney and im an alcoholic.....wait, i mean, this is my Forester.
                          Damn man!! Welcome.
                          omg man...naaaaahhhhhh...dafuq bro...nah thats crossing the line. youre fucked bengfacebengcunt.

Comment

• Originally posted by EJ2LOW View Post
                            Fucking perfect.
                            IG: @sebastienaudeon
                            1974 Porsche 911S

*pats Sebs head*
                            there there.
                            keep calm, go mash your face on a car window.

Comment

• Foz is hot!

Comment

• Cant remember if i've ever introduced my self,

Anyway been around here for a while, before most had kid's, but more so a long time lurker and always MIA.

I remember having a chat in the random thread when i was debating dropping out of Architecture and chasing working with cars, and can't say it was easy, like you guys said it wouldn't be. But since then (2-3 years ago) been a Apprentice mechanic over at Nissan Motorsport and happy i made the change over. My car even grabbed one of Nissan's Race wins

I'm the bloke with Sunglasses on near the mirror haha.

Other then that, i picked up a E30 Finally early last year after years of wanting one.

Have had a Banner Sitting in my bedside draw for last few years waiting for something worthy. So once i build up my new wheels and fit some other goodies ill hopefully be around more. Now that i should have something to be proud of haha. Although it has gone quieter in the past year on here.

I did start a build thread a while back for those interested also. Link

Comment

Working...
                                X