X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Miroteknik View Post
    too much man, too much.

got in trouble with the law, got hospitalized, long term relationship blew up, lost my job and was in the dumps for a bit.

finally single now, new job, threw all the stupid bs out of my life and ready to get back on my own grind
    Glad to hear things are getting back to normal.

I still have the same job, had a kid, just doing dad stuff and working in the shop as much as I can.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jlyons617 View Post
      Glad to hear things are getting back to normal.

I still have the same job, had a kid, just doing dad stuff and working in the shop as much as I can.
      still in the yurt?

working on the Z? or did you get something else

Comment

still in the yurt?

working on the Z? or did you get something else
        Still in the yurt, working on just buying the whole property. The Z's been on the backburner while I collect parts for it. I ended up selling my Subaru to help fund the project, so i'm just waiting on coils and a rear spoiler at this point.

Comment

• I was reading your build thread and was thinking about your fuel pump issue. Why not run the pump on a ignition controlled relay, and then use a Ford inertia switch to cut fuel in the event of a crash?

Comment

Still in the yurt, working on just buying the whole property. The Z's been on the backburner while I collect parts for it. I ended up selling my Subaru to help fund the project, so i'm just waiting on coils and a rear spoiler at this point.
            nice, gonna put a stick house on the property later? good call on the subaru

nice, i need to get a spoiler for the rx7 too

Originally posted by Jlyons617 View Post
            I was reading your build thread and was thinking about your fuel pump issue. Why not run the pump on a ignition controlled relay, and then use a Ford inertia switch to cut fuel in the event of a crash?
            thats what we did, minus the ford inertia switch. still not sure what we are going to do to finalize that configuration, but it pisses my buddy off so much, we just decided to move onto other things for now.

Comment

nice, gonna put a stick house on the property later? good call on the subaru

nice, i need to get a spoiler for the rx7 too

We're just on the backside of her folks property, so we're going to just buy the whole thing.

thats what we did, minus the ford inertia switch. still not sure what we are going to do to finalize that configuration, but it pisses my buddy off so much, we just decided to move onto other things for now.
              We're just on the backside of her folks property, so we're going to just buy the whole thing, then move into the house. Her dad is 86 and her mom is 71 so we do all the maintenance on the house anyway. We just have to pay 1/2 the value of the property to her dirtbag brother.

Comment

• now the cooling fan isnt coming on either, and thats something that the ecm was supposed to control. ordered a temp controlled switch and gonna wire that in separately to deal with that too.

nothing seems to work like intended. someone as stupid as me should never attempt a swap

Comment

We're just on the backside of her folks property, so we're going to just buy the whole thing, then move into the house. Her dad is 86 and her mom is 71 so we do all the maintenance on the house anyway. We just have to pay 1/2 the value of the property to her dirtbag brother.
                  oh damn, thats manageable

Comment

oh damn, thats manageable

Yeah we're looking to get a loan for like 150K. 115 for the house, and the rest so I can make some changes.

Comment

Yeah we're looking to get a loan for like 150K. 115 for the house, and the rest so I can make some changes.
                      i think by the time i'm done remodeling my house and have it payed off, i will have wished that i just built new
                      Last edited by Miroteknik; 04-11-2018, 01:39 PM.

Comment

• I feel like I’ll never be able to afford a house, unless I either get married to some baller chick or move out of state. Or both.
                        Ol Dirty Bastard - RIP

Photo by Alex Dooley
                        2016 Ducati Scrambler, 2015 Subaru Impreza

Comment

• never count on a woman. her money will never be yours, and the baller types usually arent for life

dont buy a house unless you plan to stay there long enough to pay it off

Comment

• Yo RT.

Comment

• Aye

Comment

• car parts came in, theres a ton of stuff i could get done on the rx7 this weekend but ill be out of town fuuuuuuuu

Comment

Working...
                                X