This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
    Alex why in the world would you buy a Dell..
    This. I regret buying a Dell... I think Dell desktops are good but the laptops SUCK
    |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
    Drama you are like god
    Originally posted by SwearBear
    Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• Kielan: I know man. I had this happen to me when I'd park the Corolla in the street. Damn kids asked why I removed all the stuff in the interior

Comment

Some kid came up to me in a parking lot asked if the car was for sale. #winning
        el oh el
        Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• Originally posted by Drama View Post
          This. I regret buying a Dell... I think Dell desktops are good but the laptops SUCK
          Dell anything sucks, their desktops are far worse than their laptops. Why anyone buys prebuilt desktops is beyond me to begin with.
          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• I'll really test out this laptop tomorrow, see what she can do.

Comment

Dell anything sucks, their desktops are far worse than their laptops. Why anyone buys prebuilt desktops is beyond me to begin with.
              Because some people just need something for e-mail and simple tasks. Not everyone is into photos or music.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Originally posted by Alexander View Post
                I'll really test out this laptop tomorrow, see what she can do.
                You make it sound like its a car. You should know what it can do before you buy it, especially seeing as the specs of a computer unlike most other things, really indicate what the computer can and can't do...
                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

We custom built ours, that's probably why I like it. Only prebuilt one we had was from like 2000 lol.
                  |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
                  Drama you are like god
                  Originally posted by SwearBear
                  Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• Originally posted by andybob View Post
                    Because some people just need something for e-mail and simple tasks. Not everyone is into photos or music.
                    For music basic is all you need. Photoediting doesn't require all that much power either..

And you can build a basic computer as well.. For about half the price as well.. I know, I've been doing it for about 7 years now.
                    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Autodesk Suite: 108GB download, ughh....

Comment

• For the record I've had this Dell Laptop over 4 years. Only thing I have done is added a gig of ram and reload the OS a few times due to virus'. Other than dropping it and breaking the screen, it has never let me down. I could replace the screen, but my 19" CRT monitor works just fine.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Lol

Comment

• Homemade sorbet. Nom nom nom.
                            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• AutoDesk will test that shit out...
                              Word

Comment

• Autodesk rapes everything.....

Comment