This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• o word. Hopefully they come in soon.

I just remembered, when I was in New York, everytime I went to the new york yankees store somebody always thought I worked there. I should have just got a temporary job there for my stay :P
    |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
    Drama you are like god
    Originally posted by SwearBear
    Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• So many noises, my car sounds like its falling apart because the piece between the spring and the top hat isn't in. My Dad kept asking "What was that?" on the way back from the train station, I need to put those sluts back in ASAP.
      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• my car is a piece of shit. I dont feel like paying out the ass for a new AC compressor, but my car begs to differ
        Originally posted by da3bous
        I want you to photoshop a giant penis down the side of my car

Comment

• speaking of ACs. I remember when I started up my S10 for the first time in probably 5-6 years of sitting there, all this dust just blew out of the AC. I started coughing hard
          Last edited by Drama; 08-02-2010, 11:08 PM.

Drama you are like god
          Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• I was stranded at McDonalds for like 2 hours cause it wouldnt start

Comment

• thats funny.

Drama you are like god

Comment

• Originally posted by schroedin View Post
                I was stranded at McDonalds for like 2 hours cause it wouldnt start
                Could have been worse haha.
                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• currently craigslist cruisin for a new car. its about that time anyway

let me know if you know anyone who would want to trade for a decent E36 (after I fix the AC compressor thing )

Comment

• What model is it? I'll trade, I'll fix the front end, get it painted, and make it look brand new.
                    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• wooordd. What kind of car are you looking to get?

Drama you are like god

Comment

• Schroed load, buy my jetta, its fackin boss dood

Comment

• ffffuuuuuu. I lost my iPod and my knock off OG Wayfarers

Drama you are like god

Comment

• diet coke > all.
                            Sam | SICKTRACKS

Comment

• Its a 92 325i, seriously I'm up for trades.

Comment

• Gatorade/Vitamin water/ vanilla pepsi/ cherry coke > everything else

Drama you are like god

Comment

Working...
                                X