No announcement yet.

1999 Honda Prelude 19x8"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not mad at all mate that's why I said each to their own everyone is entitled to an opinion and I'm open to hear them positive or negative.

Everyone has their own style as long as your happy with your own car that's all you can do if others like it that's great.

Ill still be hanging around lot of nice cars on here

Comment

Originally posted by Slow_Ballin' View Post
      Don't get mad when you post your car up and you don't hear what you wanted to hear. Expect criticism, positive or negative.

I have a feeling he is not coming back lol
      What?

Comment

Originally posted by Slow_Ballin' View Post
        Don't get mad when you post your car up and you don't hear what you wanted to hear. Expect criticism, positive or negative.

I have a feeling he is not coming back lol
        Be nice.
        Clean car, welcome to the forum.
        -Instagram@jdjurhuus
        Stretchsaurus and Pokemon.

Comment

Love those taillights purely for their "rareness".

How much do cops hassle you?

Comment

I like it. But as others said, if you want the approval of this audience you need:

1. BBS RS
            2. Work Equip
            3. Work Meister
            4. Anything multi-piece from the BMW factory wheel bin, or
            5. any multi-piece wheel valued at or above $4000 for the set

All at 17x9 or greater width and with professional photography. Then you're in.
            My first JDM project after decades of European cars!

Comment

Thanks for the welcome guys.

The tail lights are OEM style but obviously clear haven't seen many pairs around. I'm not a fan of the altezzas but think these fit in with my cars style.

Had the car 10 years now haven't had any issues with the cops thankfully.

Exexpat ill keep those in mind when I'm shopping around for my next set of wheels and get some decent photos taken one of these days!

Here is a quick photoshop I did of a different wheel style

Last edited by DMT; 07-17-2013, 05:57 AM.

Comment

Few more shots before I lowered it

Just for fun what the car would look like with 20's instead of 19's and with a couple more inches taken out of the ride height!

Last edited by DMT; 07-22-2013, 06:52 AM.

Comment

Nice interior. Try to find some nice 17 or 18 inch wide wheels.

Comment

I **** the fact that you have the exact interior I want for my own car.
                    BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
                    Originally posted by Ollie
                    We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

Originally posted by Tonk View Post
                      I think the only way to pull off the wheels is to go full on VIP style with the car. Slam it on bags, clean body kit, etc. And put the taillights back to stock.
                      no no no no..... real vip cars are static
                      HoodRatStatus
                      Instagram @looneylow

Comment

I have nothing different to say than what has been said. So keep up the cleanliness.

Instagram: surpriseitsmicah

Builds:

Comment

Originally posted by exexpat View Post
                          I like it. But as others said, if you want the approval of this audience you need:

1. BBS RS
                          2. Work Equip
                          3. Work Meister
                          4. Anything multi-piece from the BMW factory wheel bin, or
                          5. any multi-piece wheel valued at or above $4000 for the set

All at 17x9 or greater width and with professional photography. Then you're in.
                          sorta - or just something that looks good.
                          91 DiamondSchwartzMetallic S52 Slicktop, 91 Calypso M42, 89 Royalblau M20, 84 Euro E30, M535, Euro e24, ap1

www.RenownUSA.com
                          ig @rudestance / @renownusa

Comment

What everyone else said,its not really the style that's popular one here

I dig your username/ license plate though, the deemster is pretty fun

Comment

This car is super clean serious dude you've taken real good care of it. I'm sure you like the way it is so its your car whatever fits your style - run with it. I would basically say what the rest of the guys are pointing out. Smaller wheels will improve the look of your car drastically.
                              [Cut. Weld. Scrape. = Bagged e30 Build Thread]

[Instagram: Ritchie_30]

Comment

Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
                                I **** the fact that you have the exact interior I want for my own car.

I think a straight red rather than a burgundy might suit your car better would work well with the white wheels.

Comment

Working...
                                X