Coilovers under $1k?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kielan View Post
    I'm going to go smash my face into a wall now.

05' ZCP M3 | ig: @justin821

Comment

I always thought my Megan's were good coils.

Then I took a pretty short ride in something with Broadways and a different car in BC's.

My Megan's are shit.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

did anyone even notice the pos po noob hasnt participated? this thread is absurd.
        025garage

Comment

Originally posted by andybob View Post
          I always thought my Megan's were good coils.

Then I took a pretty short ride in something with Broadways and a different car in BC's.

My Megan's are shit.
          by shit do you mean ride quality? Because I couldnt give two poops about ride quality or handling. All I want for my celica is the lows.

Comment

Originally posted by Celli View Post
            by shit do you mean ride quality? Because I couldnt give two poops about ride quality or handling. All I want for my celica is the lows.
            Holy fuck, I give up.
            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Originally posted by Kielan View Post
              Holy fuck, I give up.
              man calm down. I'm not a suspension expert. And I haven't experienced many different setups. Pardon me for asking questions.

Comment

I don't understand how you "don't care about ride quality or handling" that honestly might be the stupidest thing I have ever heard. When I had D2s (which are the same as Megan and KSport) I ***** them, they were stupid bouncy and dipped like hell in the bends. Awful coils.

If you don't know much about something, don't go offering advice on it, and continuing the string of misinformation, that doesn't help anyone.
                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

+1 BC Racing Coilovers

E36's + http://www.bimmerfest.com/forums/sho...377&highlight=
                  @ DEARSTEPDAD
                  Slow 'N' Soft Build : http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?t=1054474

Comment

Originally posted by Celli View Post
                    Well yeah.

If you just want your car to ride low and don't give a shit about ride quality just take the springs/shocks out and weld in steel bars.

I want my car to ride as low as possible, while still retaining a decent comfortable ride that I can daily. The Megan's aren't bad on super smooth roads, but as soon as you get on a choppy roads they are shit.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

Well yeah.

If you just want your car to ride low and don't give a shit about ride quality just take the springs/shocks out and weld in steel bars.

I want my car to ride as low as possible, while still retaining a decent comfortable ride that I can daily. The Megan's aren't bad on super smooth roads, but as soon as you get on a choppy roads they are shit.
                      Lol steel bars. I mean sure ride quality matters, but I'm already sacrificing it to smash to the floor. With the 36 way dampening, I have plenty of room to tune for dips and bumps. I don't understand why everyone is freakin out about ksport. If the kid wants to spend less than a grand, ksports are good enough. As long as he realizes what he's sacrificing for a cheaper setup, what's the problem? Atleast ksports are build durable and tough.

Comment

I don't mind my Megan's, I swapped out front springs for some eibach 6" 500lbs and gained enoug clearance to run my 18x10' enkei nto3's et25
                        Instagram - @wesside

Comment

Originally posted by Wesside View Post
                          I don't mind my Megan's, I swapped out front springs for some eibach 6" 500lbs and gained enoug clearance to run my 18x10' enkei nto3's et25
                          I'm not saying I mind them.

But I am planning to go with something else next year. Trying to get on some Broadways.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

I'm not saying I mind them.

But I am planning to go with something else next year. Trying to get on some Broadways.
                            For sure if my budget at the time could've got me some Broadway's I would've, having a baby does that
                            Instagram - @wesside

Comment

Working...
                            X