No announcement yet.

T-LD presents "SHOWCASED"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• still waiting for email.... starting to think ill need to call up my nigga osama...

Comment

• Originally posted by mohsen View Post
      still waiting for email.... starting to think ill need to call up my nigga osama...
      Hey Momo

When do you plan to pick up the wheels?
      I've been a tad busy and haven't had a chance to re-assemble the last wheel, should have it assembled on Sat though.
      Drinking Enthusiast with a Car Problem

Comment

• How does sunday sound?

Comment

• Sunday evening maybe, i'll most likely be at ADGP on sunday during the day watching skids

Comment

• im flexible mang, i can even pickup saturday night

Comment

• So how did you apply mo.. with your car in pieces and stuff... holding family hostage?

Comment

• Originally posted by mohsen View Post
                im flexible mang, i can even pickup saturday night
                Sunday should go alrigh, I'll be getting my drink on at a friend's party Sat night

Originally posted by vishes View Post
                So how did you apply mo.. with your car in pieces and stuff... holding family hostage?

Comment

• the ranga needs a bed MAENG
                  - = [ M . I . A | c r e w ] = -
                  Originally posted by TRaNz
                  Its not bags, its a tank for the car that keeps the inside car cabin pressurized and uv rays down to a minimum so that colins skin doesnt react with the outside uv rays. The tank is conected to a powercore with a special generator separate to the cars system. As so im told, it uses a nuclear substance which has been supplied by Moh. The complex design was created for people with special skin conditions like colin. Id say its a good investment for colin.

Comment

• So from what ive worked out its like this so far.

Room 1
                    - Oxer
                    - Colin
                    - Mike.H
                    -

Room 2
                    - Reece
                    - Dennis
                    - Steven
                    -

Room 3
                    - TRaNz
                    - Nam
                    - Shinny
                    -

Room 4
                    - Foff
                    - Cam
                    - Miles
                    -
                    S I N G L E | W O R K S - Loneliness is a Lifestyle

Comment

• cant make it i got 7 settlements on the 29th :'(
                      Originally posted by Smeeeb
                      Iloveitslammedinmyarse if I remember correctly.

Comment

• leave at 6pm drive down get there at 2am ill leave late with you if you want. dont bitch out dickhead
                        Its not bags, its a tank for the car that keeps the inside car cabin pressurized and uv rays down to a minimum so that colins skin doesnt react with the outside uv rays. The tank is conected to a powercore with a special generator separate to the cars system. As so im told, it uses a nuclear substance which has been supplied by Moh. The complex design was created for people with special skin conditions like colin. Id say its a good investment for colin.

Comment

• Originally posted by vishes View Post
                          So how did you apply mo.. with your car in pieces and stuff... holding family hostage?
                          had to fuck alot of old ladies...

Comment

• Ok im 100% going. Going with nam and crashing where ever the fuck possible lols. Vaseline?

Comment

• im currently drivn up loneranger style so ive got 1-2 spare seats, sw family only though as i dont think outsiders would understand the humor in 'moh is a terrorist' and 'oxer marry me' taped across my car <3

Comment

• Georgina, put your name under a room to bunk in babes.
                                S I N G L E | W O R K S - Loneliness is a Lifestyle

Comment

Working...
                                X