Comment

• im going to laid out in lakeside on sunday, unless its raining

Comment

• S|W: Swag Works

Comment

• Might come to rip skids.

but srs, no.
          Originally posted by anth
          Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• Entries for March 17th Drift practice are gona open soon

So excited to have drift days lined up so close one after the other, this is gona be a good year for drift in Victoria
            Drinking Enthusiast with a Car Problem

Comment

• Romannnnn, can i shotgun the passenger seat I love the feeling

Comment

• Originally posted by georgeMK1 View Post
                Romannnnn, can i shotgun the passenger seat I love the feeling
                no worries man, if you are coming up, just bring a helmet and find me on the day

Comment

• If I'm not working I wanna come too lmao. Never experienced it before

Comment

• Originally posted by private_numero View Post
                    so does anyone wanna go jdmst this weekend? SW rep?
                    attendance list is huge
                    That was fast, EOMM already?

The list is looking huge as we speak.

Comment

• Originally posted by (OO)SKYLINE(OO) View Post
                      That was fast, EOMM already?

The list is looking huge as we speak.
                      I saw your avatar and thought "OMFG a babe from aus on sw...."

Then I realised it was still you Jamie....

Ill still settle... wannafk?

Comment

• Originally posted by 180roman View Post
                        Entries for March 17th Drift practice are gona open soon

So excited to have drift days lined up so close one after the other, this is gona be a good year for drift in Victoria
                        Do they allow 1st timers out, ie split groups for amateurs.

Really want to get out main reason for buying the 180
                        Last edited by elitee; 02-16-2012, 07:49 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by elitee View Post

Beginners track.

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
                            I saw your avatar and thought "OMFG a babe from aus on sw...."

Then I realised it was still you Jamie....

Ill still settle... wannafk?

Shite man!

Well the chicks name is Jaime Laycock, so Google her and go nuts

Ps, like the time you had Mila Kunis as your avatar (from memory I think it was you)

Comment

• Originally posted by elitee View Post

Originally posted by Oxer View Post
                              Beginners track.
                              As what Oxer said, during normal practice days they have a separate beginner section where you can practice basic skills on 2 corners. There are instructors there to give you pointers and etc and once you are deemed competent enough you can move up to the main track and join the lowest skill group(Group C). For normal practice days the groups are ranked by skill level, A is Pro, B is Amateur, C is Beginner(A, B and C use the main track) and Group D is pretty much Noob group which uses the 2 corners

For Matsuri 2 day events they do not have a beginner section but they are running a Group D, which is for beginners only. Because for Matsuri the groups are not skill ranked and A, B and C are just so you can enter the same group with your mates and have fun.

Comment

• Originally posted by 180roman View Post
                                As what Oxer said, during normal practice days they have a separate beginner section where you can practice basic skills on 2 corners. There are instructors there to give you pointers and etc and once you are deemed competent enough you can move up to the main track and join the lowest skill group(Group C). For normal practice days the groups are ranked by skill level, A is Pro, B is Amateur, C is Beginner(A, B and C use the main track) and Group D is pretty much Noob group which uses the 2 corners

For Matsuri 2 day events they do not have a beginner section but they are running a Group D, which is for beginners only. Because for Matsuri the groups are not skill ranked and A, B and C are just so you can enter the same group with your mates and have fun.
                                Ah awesome thanks for the info Roman.

Will def put my name down for the practice day once registration opens up.

Gives me some time to do some maintenance on it and make sure all is 100%

Comment

Working...
                                X