Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mrg7243 View Post

Not exactly stanced but looks good
    that car is the background on my labtop lol.

Comment

Originally posted by kaidotech View Post
      Sunk, fake wheels. Not cool.
      fake wheels? Never understood that statement, I didn't know the wheel wasn't real. So your telling me by your statement the car has wheels that are "fake on it" so im guessing that means they don't work like a "fake" cellphone per say? A more proper term would be Not 2000 dollar rim that does the same thing and looks just as good.

Comment

Originally posted by wasadsm View Post
        fake wheels? Never understood that statement, I didn't know the wheel wasn't real. So your telling me by your statement the car has wheels that are "fake on it" so im guessing that means they don't work like a "fake" cellphone per say? A more proper term would be Not 2000 dollar rim that does the same thing and looks just as good.
        Fake meaning not made by the original maker, knock off, not the real deal

Comment

Originally posted by OSSHWA View Post
          One of my best friends had a modded 2G Eclipse as his first car. Mind you i'm 25 (graduated high school in '05) so the whole FATF craze was in full effect at the time. So naturally I thought his Eclipse was nothing short of being the shit. It was slammed on ebay sleeves, had a big no name fart can exhaust, DC Sports header, AEM CAI, Venom ECU tuning module, a cf hood, a big ass overkill stereo and of course.....a giant Autometer tach. .
          minus the tach, stereo, and CF hood, that was my car exact. 420A power
          I thought it was fast as fuk . And that my ebay sleeves were AST 4200s

Hey, I was like 15 (I graduated in 03) and thought it was BAWS
          Real name is James

Comment

Hahahahaha. Google image fake wheels. If you wanna say fake wheels work the same then have fun on the side of the freeway when your fake volks break off the hub and leave you dead upside down in a ditch. Fuck fake wheels, I want to live.
            | 92 Corolla AE92 | HKS SMF, Testpipe, Hyperco/Tokico/GC | Houston, TX | 86Garage |

Comment

Originally posted by kaidotech View Post
              Hahahahaha. Google image fake wheels. If you wanna say fake wheels work the same then have fun on the side of the freeway when your fake volks break off the hub and leave you dead upside down in a ditch. Fuck fake wheels, I want to live.
              Mugen RNR's have a reputation for cracking at the spokes very easily. Actually, they crack more frequently than the Rota Group-N's do. RNR's were originally made for track use only, where road hazards were not an issue. They are a little more delicate than their replica counterpart. (I have RNR's btw) SO...That's not true.
              Originally posted by redciv1
              Style 5's and E36's are like Civic's and Rota's, just looks good.
              Originally posted by Francois Dillinger
              Would you wear skechers with an armani suit?

Comment

Oolala...

Last edited by coconutt; 02-12-2012, 10:41 PM.

Comment

My 1Gb eclipse will be up here by this afternoon, lowering today !

Comment

how about some stanced Galant VR4's? haha... I know thats a joke. I have a trade offer straight up for my E28, always wanted one, but I don't know if I can pull the trigger

Comment

that car is the background on my labtop lol.
                      Hey that car looks familiar

Comment

Originally posted by tcturbo91 View Post
                        how about some stanced Galant VR4's? haha... I know thats a joke. I have a trade offer straight up for my E28, always wanted one, but I don't know if I can pull the trigger
                        i'll play. this is low, my winter setup at the moment but i'm hoping to tuck some bbs rk's or go with some 17x9's this summer. peep my build thread for updates ya'll.

Comment

That one posted before is mine. I am running spacers, 25mm and 33mm. Picked up the wheels cheap and then decided to make them fitted. We all gotta learn at some point. Working on getting some 18x9.5s, i'll keep yall updated.
                          sigpic
                          Follow Me on TikTok & IG: Eric_Thiergood

Comment

Originally posted by EricT93 View Post

That one posted before is mine. I am running spacers, 25mm and 33mm. Picked up the wheels cheap and then decided to make them fitted. We all gotta learn at some point. Working on getting some 18x9.5s, i'll keep yall updated.
                            +Like
                            | 92 Corolla AE92 | HKS SMF, Testpipe, Hyperco/Tokico/GC | Houston, TX | 86Garage |

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by dc_style View Post
                                Always loved these Galants, but that rack is HUGE and looks out of place. Hopefully you use it for something.

Comment

Working...
                                X