1985 MB 190e

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1985 MB 190e

New member to StanceWorks, my current project is a 1985 190e. Completely stock other than cut springs from previous owner. Body work and paint will start in January, as you can tell in the pictures it has a few cancer spots that need a lot of work. Bag Riders manual air ride setup just arrived this week, installation will follow shortly after paint is finished. The interior is 7/10, the driver seat and door panel have minor (but fixable) tears.

Side note, I've heard the Jay Marshall brackets for w201 are a pain to work with. Any advice is appreciated.

Thanks for looking

2056092-1406011643-517911.jpg

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

Interior:

2056092-1406011698-808248.jpg

Comment

Always love a W201!

Keep us updated on how those brackets work out.

Where are you thinking about mounting the switches and gauges?

Comment

I'm thinking I'll mount the switches under the ashtray/center console. I'm not exactly sure where I'll be putting the gauges.

Comment

sub'd
          GIVE ME A SCREW DRIVER I CAN START A JAG, I DONE START A LAMBORGHINI WITH A POLICE BADGE

Comment

always a fan of these, can't wait to see the air ride installed.

Comment

Love them. Want to get mine in order someday so I look forward to the progress

progress IS a slow process

Comment

Thanks guys! It should be ready for paint later this month, just waiting to hear back from the friend who will be painting it. Either going with glossy black or a charcoal.. haven't made the final decision yet. Ill post pictures as paint starts and progress.

Comment

this is going to be legit

Comment

Working...
                  X