No announcement yet.

TiefGarage VW Passat 32b

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Awesome project, love the wheels! Weiter so.
    My build thread (Old Buick wagon content)

Comment

Originally posted by GTImo View Post
      Hi Jungs!

Absolut geiles Projekt!
      Die Auswahl der Felgen ist einfach perfekt und passt bestens zum Fahrzeug.

Zum Thema Tieferlegung:
      Dass die HA-Teile plug&play vom Mk2 passen, war mir
      bewusst, aber wie habt ihr das an der Vorderachse realisiert?
      Radlagergehäuse vom Mk2 an die 32b-Querlenker?
      Wohin dann wie mit den Spurstangenköpfen?

Würde mich über eine Rückmeldung sehr freuen.

Und immer weiter so, haltet uns auf dem Laufenden mit diesem edlen Gefährt!
      German answer:
      Vorderachse verhält sich ähnlich. Man braucht die alten Achschenkel vom Golf 2, nur diese haben eine passende
      Querlenkeraufnahme. Zwecks Lenkung haben wir noch keine endgültige Lösung, aber es wird wohl auf verlängerte Lenkstangen hinauslaufen...

English answer:
      He asked what we'll do with the front axle. So I can say that we used the old VW Golf MK2 housing, because only the old one fits with the suspension arm. Steering rods need some extension to fit.

Nevertheless we got some good and fat Made in Germany alumium poles. We're cutting them down into smaller plates and
      build the bag plates on the lathe. Some pictures will follow soon.
      Suspension will be ultra low <3

Comment

So hey dear followers, the night shift was long, but had some serious outcome.Lets watch!

German high precision work on the way.
        Sawed the rod into pieces, got it in shape on the lathe and even drilled some good holes.
        Next step will be cutting the threads.
        The left pieces are going to the rear axle and the right ones to the front.

Comment

So it was a quite snowy weekend at the Oremountains in Germany, we had some time and can show you something.

The rims found their friends in Nankang NS20 tires

just need some bags from our supplier to get the struts done.

We talked with our friend at the paintjob, and he is going spray the car in about 14-20 days.
          We're in time with our progress, but there should not occur an accident or anything like this.
          Woerthersee 2015 the week before is targeted.

Comment

Fuck yes, you germans know your way around cars

'08 335i

Comment

beautiful
              following this !!
              https://t.me/pump_upp

Comment

Hey lads and gents. As expected the mailman brought some presents.
                We thank our supplier at nullbar.de for the fast delivery.

So the package arrived, ripped of the paper and got the work done.
                We assembled all parts and were just surprised that everything fits perfectly. Who thinks that a sleeve bag would allow more lift may be right but we think that this is enough for our ride.

Nice presents for ourselves

Assembled one piece to show off.

Comment

Hi,

we decided to switch to sleeve bags on the rear axle. The thing was well working with the other bags too, but it scraped on the rims. So we had to get more clearance and found that with the sleeve bags. Nice side effect shows in the 95mm lift.

new bags installed on rear axle and made a nasty calendar shot

Next week we'll show a short video clip, featuring the rear axle lift.
                  Please stay up to date - it's going to be awesome.

Comment

Can't wait to see this thing done!

Cheap ain't badass, badass ain't cheap.

Comment

I have no doubt instagram will be full of pictures of this car when it's done. Thanks for sharing the build!

Comment

Hi subscribers, let's have some short look into the inside. Car goes to the paint-shop next week.

hardlines are going to be installed

looks huuge from the inside

CLICK THIS TEXT TO WATCH VIDEO

CLICK THIS TEXT TO WATCH VIDEO

and the here is the video as promised.

See you soon in fresh paint, This is going to be insane.
                        Last edited by wcstein; 02-23-2015, 01:46 PM.

Comment

Hello lads and gents,
                          the day has come, the paintshop crew took our car with them.
                          The car is going to be sprayed in fresh new paint on every outside part.
                          Side skirts will be replaced to get off the last pieces of rotten and rusty parts

go away #1

go away #2

I'll think the paint shop will upload some photos while in progress.I'll show them to you right the moment I'll get them.
                          Stay with us - now things get so f****** serious.
                          Last edited by wcstein; 03-02-2015, 03:25 PM.

Comment

at the paintshop

Hi lads n gents.
                            The car, or better said whats over safely arrived at our paint shop.
                            https://www.facebook.com/lackkultur
                            The guys at this shop are the greatest body manufacturers you can find in eastern Germany.

Look how awesome the rotten frame is replaced and new sheets are welded onto the car.

Fenders are dead, replaced by them with handmade ones.

Stay tuned.

Comment

everything will be ready for WSee? two weeks before maybe?

hope i will see the car then

Comment

Originally posted by sfreak View Post
                                everything will be ready for WSee? two weeks before maybe?

hope i will see the car then
                                So is the plan.

In the meantime we prepare the airride system:

Hardlined tank onto wooden plate. The tank is going to be sprayed in color of the car. We have no idea about the wooden plate. Maybe it will be leathered or covered under the genuine carpet.

The upper three pictures show our custom airride. We just brought some shocks and bags and lathed /drilled
                                all other parts by ourselves.
                                Bagplates with theire threads and air canals are fully custom.

So let's hope the paint shop gets it's work done as fast as possibe, so that we can
                                assemble all the parts :-)

Comment

Working...
                                X