X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i think it's beast. i'm on the 3rd track right now (Talkin to myself) and i think it's nuts so far. pretty awesome beats too
    Pose for the frame

Comment

• God damn. I'm interning with this guy running for Governor of MN, and as such I'm that ass that calls during dinner and asks if you're going to vote. So getting rude reactions over the phone is par for the course, but god damn it's been bad today.

Normally it's only about 1/10 that act like a bitch, but I've had a conversation with ONE person in two hours. Everyone's mad suspicious when I ask if mr. X is home, then hang up when I start to say my spiel. Jesus people, I've got three damn questions. Just suck it up and answer.

/vent
      -George
      flickr

Comment

• that's kind've expected though. i'm just one of those people who hang up though, not one of them assholes that try to pick you apart.
        Pose for the frame

Comment

• Originally posted by Ezze90 View Post
          that's kind've expected though. i'm just one of those people who hang up though, not one of them assholes that try to pick you apart.
          Yeah I had one dude sling insults and ask me what right I have to ask him whether or not he's voting. But since I'm representing this guy I still have to be respectful.

ps - No Love feat. Lil Wayne is blowing my mind. This song is great.
          -George
          flickr

Comment

• i'd lose that job in a heartbeat then lol. i can't stand it when someone insults me over voting. like shit i'm not even registered to vote in pa.

25 to life was pretty legit. i can relate to that song so much. no love is next on my list. every song just gets better and better
            Pose for the frame

Comment

• i have a bad habit of just skipping new songs and only end up listening to 2 or 3 songs on an album, so i'm just sitting here and listening to each song. there's some really good stuff, but some of the choruses are weak
              -George
              flickr

Comment

• i have to go through an album in its entirity in order. idk why, it's like a peeve of mine. i think this CD is blunt ride worthy lol
                Pose for the frame

Comment

• I always listen to the album in its entirety I hardly ever just listen to one song off the album, or rather select one song off the album, unless I am at a party or something.
                  - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• I've got like three Armin albums where I only know two songs
                    -George
                    flickr

Comment

• Just got Recovery, fucking FIRE.
                      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Kielan hits me up at 1:30a.m. for booty calls. True story.
                        Sam | SICKTRACKS

Comment

• When did I do that?
                          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Don't be embarassed. Hahahaha.
                            Sam | SICKTRACKS

Comment

• I'm not? Hahahah I just checked the texts I have sent you. Never done that.

You sick bastard.
                              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Hahahaha did you think I was serious?
                                -.-
                                Sam | SICKTRACKS

Comment

Working...
                                X