X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ugly Americans is such a great show! I laughed so hard. And SuperJail is one of my favorite shows on TV.

Who else watches Flapjack? It's like all the crazy shows on AdultSwim, but ...no it's still pretty fucked up haha
    -George
    flickr

Comment

• I;m getting into their new kids show Adventure Time!

Comment

• @vdubkid : Which one is that? Is that the kid with the whale?

If so I love that show lol I watch it when it comes on in the mornings lol

@Andrew : I keep seeing commercials for that, but I never have watched it...looked funny though.

I don't find the PJs funny tho
        -Brandon-

Comment

• Originally posted by RedE46Bimmer View Post
          @vdubkid : Which one is that? Is that the kid with the whale?

If so I love that show lol I watch it when it comes on in the mornings lol

@Andrew : I keep seeing commercials for that, but I never have watched it...looked funny though.

I don't find the PJs funny tho
          Word. Bubby and Cap'n K'nuckles! I love that shit. And Adventure Time looks awesome! At school shitcast didn't give us cartoon network so I still haven't seen it. What times is it on?

And yeah, the PJs isn't my favorite.
          -George
          flickr

Comment

• this is the pilot of it i think

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

• this is from the actual show

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

• bahahahaha WAHT inthe FUCK am I watching?!
                -George
                flickr

Comment

• Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

• this is the single greatest show I've ever seen
                    -George
                    flickr

Comment

• WHATEVER IT'S 2009!

I think I could get into that show, I need to start watching it.

I LOVE the Boondocks. That's one of my other favorites.
                      -Brandon-

Comment

• Originally posted by DuWerk View Post
                        this is the pilot of it i think

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rtyJi3lExo0
                        I was lmaoing ing so hard at this one. I dont know. and when that pony flew out of the ground it reminded me of this
                        |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
                        Drama you are like god
                        Originally posted by SwearBear
                        Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• the episode this is from was really good

Comment

• Originally posted by RedE46Bimmer View Post

I LOVE the Boondocks. That's one of my other favorites.
                            boondocks is awesome

Tom & Jerry though ftw

Drama you are like god
                            Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• omg you guys need to watch this!! the 'd so haaarddd at the beginning

Drama you are like god

Comment

• Oh my sweet jesus every clip just gets better and better! I'm just about screaming with laughter, my dog keeps giving me funny looks
                                -George
                                flickr

Comment

Working...
                                X