Bagged bunny

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CubbyChowder View Post
    haha I'm kind of in the same boat as you, I'm 21 (not that my age really matters) and have my entire car taken apart and sometimes I feel a little overwhelmed but it just takes time to go through everything. Plus it's really fun to take everything apart and see how it all works, it's a great learning experience for me.
    Same man, i feel exactly like you haha, although sometimes i love taking things apart and then when theres a million things everywhere i cant be bothered putting it back together :P But yes you're completely right its great experience that you'll never get unless you try it yourself. Good thinking dude

Comment

Mate of mine was selling an exhaust i've wanted for a long time. I got it at a ridiculous price, and these things go for $450, so im happy. Its a Varex exhaust that has a motor on it which allows the exhaust note to be LOUD, or quiet at a push of a button. Being a P plater and in Vic, you get ass raped by the authority's here, so having one of these will be pretty cool. I test fitted it and it fits snuggly away, so you cant see the oval bit. I will get a new smaller tip to suit my liking.

Comment

Originally posted by georgeMK1 View Post
        Mate of mine was selling an exhaust i've wanted for a long time. I got it at a ridiculous price, and these things go for $450, so im happy. Its a Varex exhaust that has a motor on it which allows the exhaust note to be LOUD, or quiet at a push of a button. Being a P plater and in Vic, you get ass raped by the authority's here, so having one of these will be pretty cool. I test fitted it and it fits snuggly away, so you cant see the oval bit. I will get a new smaller tip to suit my liking.
        Hey mate, I'm in melb too, currently trying and struggling to get my newly accquired e30 the way i want it, but anyway!...

Could you post a video of the exhaust once you've got it on? Was looking into one of these for a while!

(btw i had an mk1 for about 2 months too lol rusted to the absolute shit house and was so much fun... holes in the floor pan and everything, but as soon as uni kicked in again had to flog it off)

Comment

Hey joe, ive heard this exact exhaust in person, when its open its LOUD, when its closed, haha well lets just say ITS CLOSED. So i think its an awesome exhaust and cant wait to put it on.

Anyway.Half welded up the heater hole because my welder started spitting, and i was getting angry lol. Once its welded i'll body filler over it. Engine bays gonna look good as.

Also was at thomastown market and picked up a Weber info/guide/booklet thingo, that specify's into weber carbs for just 5 bucks. Mad score. It specify's how to tune, take apart, put together and all that.

Comment

Soooo all my moneys gone lol.

Anyway was woken up by the delivery man this morning, i opened the door dead asleep, and ran out like i was being chased by wild dogs. Wheeeeels came in today

They are are BBS RS 14x6 with ET40 which is great for big lips. Tyres are 155/55 which are pertty damn rare to find too. Lips will be added later on in time, when i hit the lottery haha.

Heres me still asleep

Comment

Holyyy shit george! They are going to look amazing!!!!!

Comment

Sure are, cant wait

Comment

Those are cool. Are you going to keep the centers that color?

Comment

gangster slippers

Comment

14" RSs?! I'm jealous

Comment

Originally posted by georgeMK1 View Post
                        Hey joe, ive heard this exact exhaust in person, when its
                        Also was at thomastown market and picked up a Weber info/guide/booklet thingo, that specify's into weber carbs for just 5 bucks. Mad score. It specify's how to tune, take apart, put together and all that.
                        one does not simply come to thomastown without notifying me..

Comment

HAHAHA Sorry moh, will def notify you next time

And thanks guys, yeah finding RS' in 14" is like seeing an eclipse, so i blew all my money and jumped on the oppurtunity haha. Anywhoooo

So i just put them on for kicks to see what they look like, and even though they arnt dished and the car isnt lowered, i loveeeeed them !! Might cruise it like this for a while.

Also got some new banners to keep the motivation in the garage up

Comment

Hey dude,
                            I love your orange mk1 to death, but this new project looks rad!
                            Shaved engine bay <3

Comment

I decided to hop in the garage regardless of the non stop rain and freezing weather. Haha strangely enough the garage is warmer than my entire house! Ok so welded up the heater hole, and today had the journey of filling, sanding, filling, sanding, filling, sanding etc haha.

Also got a second hand parcel shelf thanks to Peter ! Its pretty good condition, but on the sides its got alot of wear. So i've decided to let my innovation fix it haha. Ill have it fixed in no time ! Thats all for today guys

Comment

i love swtail dubs!! man i wish i could have one :/

W I L D M A N 'S R O D S H O P

R.I.P P.WALKER 2013/11/30

Comment

Working...
                                X