• Show
Clear All

• since i just splashed out $1000 (or so they think) on suspension

Comment

• lol did they find out?

hahaah
      Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

• lol i remember when i bought my mods... i ALWAYS made sure the shipment would come in on a day the parents worked. and before that when i didn't have a credit card at the time, i would buy stuff through a friend and he'd get it shipped to his house lol.

Comment

• yea, i had it on jack stands on sat, when i did my zorst flange.

then when i was adjusting the front coilovers dad came in and was asked what i was doing, so i said adjusting the front coilovers, and he was like wtf did u do u that for u idiot. he asked how much i spent, then said $1000? and i was like .......... yes...... (lol)

he was ur an idiot stop spending money on it and save for a decent car. he was wondering why i had the 15s on

Comment

• tell him "who's money is it? MINE so STFU dad and get in the fucking house"

Comment

• yeah exactly coco,

i used to ship things to my mums work when i was in school lol

off to eat
              Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

• lol.

i dont wanna get kicked out of home

Comment

• haha i was kidding of course.

my dad always says that kind of stuff when i'd have something new to add to the car. then, my mom would always reply to him with "it's his own money & he can buy what he likes" lol

Comment

• if only my parents seen it that way, i know they are trying to help me get set up (by saying save up for a house, etc) but i need to spend some money on the car! i was really starting to get over it but now ive fallen in love with it again. lol

Comment

• one of my friend's had an '01 hyundai tiburon. it came with an intake and euroclear taillights lmao. he left them on cuz he liked them. then, he got an exhaust, which was the most rice-iest sound i've ever heard from a car. then, he bought 18's for it, which is WAY too big for that car. this was when he had a job after high school and didn't go to college til a few years later.

well, that car broke down... (THANK FUCKING GOD)

what does he get? a new lincoln mkz ('08 or '09 can't remember), to avoid spending money on mods!! he has made a wise decision, though i think that car is ugly as fuck...

Comment

• lol.

have u ever driven the tiburon? the 2.7l v6 is a fucking weapon.

Comment

• yeah i driven it... though this tiburon was the generation before the ones you're talking about. this one:

oh yeah, he also put vertical doors on it and installed neons underneath with the wire coming from the door OVER the sideskirt!!! lmao...

Comment

• Originally posted by coconutt View Post
                            yeah i driven it... though this tiburon was the generation before the ones you're talking about. this one:

oh yeah, he also put vertical doors on it and installed neons underneath with the wire coming from the door OVER the sideskirt!!! lmao...
                            Probably one of the ugliest cars ever made.
                            Originally posted by Oxer
                            I dont know why, but I love your car.. Its OEM cleanness makes me happy in the genitals.

Comment

• ohh. those arent called tiburon in aus.

they called hyundai coupe i think

Comment

Working...
                              X