Clear All

• I wish I had an Iphone....

Comment

• Originally posted by Alexander View Post
      I wish I had an Iphone....
      you also wish you had a subaru....
      Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• Fuck you all. I like the choice I made. I can text, call, get my e-mails, and I have fun games. I don't feel the need to configure 4 hompages to my liking and all that shit. I just felt the Android OS was a little clunky.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Originally posted by andybob View Post
          Got an iPhone today.

Fuck yeah.
          As an iPhone 3G user who's 2 year contract is almost up, I can say I'll be upgrading to iPhone 5 when it comes out. I like how simple it is, how I can hand it to an idiot and they'll know how to use it. I have friends with android etc who can't see much of a difference. Though I do **** the lack of memory upgrades.

Originally posted by Alexander View Post
          I wish I had an Iphone....
          Don't wish.

Originally posted by Jersh
          RT changes lives.

Comment

• Originally posted by Drama View Post
            That would be funny.

Nuthin' much. Just playing GT5
            my wife wanted an xbox so we got a new 1, 4gb modle. cost $150 brand new. i want a ps3 for gt5 but i guess ill have to settle for forza. do you have a wheel?

Originally posted by andybob View Post
            lol

I fucked around with both an android phone and the iphone for a little while today. I just like how simple the iphone is.
            yes! simple minded folks like apple, thats why i have imac
            Originally posted by M.Burroughs
            I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

Fuck you all. I like the choice I made. I can text, call, get my e-mails, and I have fun games. I don't feel the need to configure 4 hompages to my liking and all that shit. I just felt the Android OS was a little clunky.
              thats cute

Comment

• Tough crowd tonight.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• I have had 3 iPhones, and 2 BBs, I will be an iPhone user for a long long time.
                  - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• im glad they brought the sidekick back. hopefully my next base will have good t-mobile coverage (stupid fucking arkansas)
                    Originally posted by M.Burroughs
                    I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

Tough crowd tonight.
                      I'm bored, been bored all night
                      the more bored I get, the more offensive I get

Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                      I have had 3 iPhones, and 2 BBs, I will be an iPhone user for a long long time.
                      You're also an unemployed student, your argument is irrelevant

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                        I have had 3 iPhones, and 2 BBs, I will be an iPhone user for a long long time.
                        Ive had 3 BB, 1 droid and 1 Palm. the droid was like if AIDS could write an OS
                        Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                          lol I remember that

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                            Droid sucks, Palm is the worst ever. BB is meh (they are behind the times though).
                            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• I had a BB curve when they first came out and were cool. There was no Android then. I liked it.

I just got done with a Curve today. I ***** it. lol

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• android ftw

rooted droid x ftmfw

Comment

Working...
                                X