Help finding right build kit.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help finding right build kit.

I'm looking at picking up a universal air builder kit for my 2012 Impala. My question is, where does the measurement need to be done for the max hieght and minimum hieght?
    I have searched & google with no result. Is that from ground to top of strut?
    I appreciate in advance any responses, thank you.

What measurement?
    Sugar Mama Build - http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=73298

Comment

Thank you for the response. The measurement I need help finding specifics of is this:

I emailed bagriders directly and they sent me the install guide with hopes of that helping. It didnt really specify.
      for instance, the max mount hieght, is that from top of strut to the ground? What am I missing? Not trying to order 1600$ of incorrect parts.

Comment

Those numbers give you the range of lengths the strut can be installed at when fully-inflated, as measured from the top mounting plate to the center of the of the topmost spindle bolt. If you follow the measurement instructions in the manual Air Lift provides, you can find the number you're looking for off your stock suspension.

Comment

Thank you so much! Not sure how I missed that but that's awesome. Thank you very much!

Comment

Working...
          X