Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how are you doing with the fender liner? is it getting torn or is it holding up?
    Originally posted by Kielan
    I've had a lot more fun in my Dad's Prius than I care to admit.

BMW e23 build Thread

Comment

• Originally posted by NegativeCamber View Post
      how are you doing with the fender liner? is it getting torn or is it holding up?
      You still have fender liners? lol

Comment

• whats a fender liner?
        cars and stuff

Comment

• ha. did i say mine were intact? that gaping hole looks bad without them and im not sure if there is a way to fit them without rubbing.

BMW e23 build Thread

Comment

• I'm really liking this solution here. I would definitely be interested in an e46 set...
            *2001 E46 M3 Oxford Green Metallic II-Cinnamon*

*AST*Work*VRS*UUC*RE*Apex*Scorza*SS*Brembo*

Comment

• Drum up interest within the E46 community.. Get 10 or more people willing to throw down a deposit and we will do it.

We don't have the budget to advertise, so we have to cater to platforms we know there's demand.. Doesn't mean we won't make them for any car though.

If you want them made though, we need yalls help to get the word out.

Comment

• Originally posted by SeanDub View Post
                You still have fender liners? lol
                lol
                -Nick

Comment

ha. did i say mine were intact? that gaping hole looks bad without them and im not sure if there is a way to fit them without rubbing.
                  if you can see into your fenderwells your not low enough
                  Originally posted by Jesus Christ
                  he mustve enjoyed that bj.

i know for a fact you chubby bitches could suck the air bubbles out of a brake line

Comment

• Originally posted by benz88 View Post
                    if you can see into your fenderwells your not low enough
                    ah, i think there is some confusion with what i said then. im talking about the liner that is directly behind the bumper. its still part of the fender liner. it gets torn off and you can see everything right behind the bumper. it dosnt matter if the car is on the ground, if you are missing that piece, you can still see this area from the side. the huge hole there looks tacky....

edit: like in this pic, there is a hole behind the bumper from the missing liner, so you can see everything behind it even if you put this car on the ground.

Last edited by NegativeCamber; 09-23-2010, 06:32 PM.

BMW e23 build Thread

Comment

ah, i think there is some confusion with what i said then. im talking about the liner that is directly behind the bumper. its still part of the fender liner. it gets torn off and you can see everything right behind the bumper. it dosnt matter if the car is on the ground, if you are missing that piece, you can still see this area from the side. the huge hole there looks tacky....

edit: like in this pic, there is a hole behind the bumper from the missing liner, so you can see everything behind it even if you put this car on the ground.

ah the front lower part. you can get another set of liners from a wrecker(junkyard) and trim them so they cover that front part of the well and the underside of the bumper.
                      Originally posted by Jesus Christ
                      he mustve enjoyed that bj.

i know for a fact you chubby bitches could suck the air bubbles out of a brake line

Comment

• Originally posted by skrapez View Post
                        110mph on the highway today.... i mean 55 on the highway today and these things ride like a dream even dumped completely on their face
                        This. I got 130 on these, I mean 75, and they ride excellent. Very pleased

Comment

• NOT good with the limited production. I REALLY want a set, but I'll only have the money later in the year. I fear that once I've got the money, these won't be available anymore and I don't want to ask if a reservation is possible as I'm not sure about when and if I'm able to buy these.
                          cheap wedding dresses
                          bridal gowns,
                          wedding gowns,
                          mother of bride dresses,
                          Is there any chance for a rerun of the E36 series later on?

Comment

• in for a set for e46!

-Pat-
                            EUROPROJEKTZ | SouL.Cal Director

Comment

• bump

-Pat-
                              EUROPROJEKTZ | SouL.Cal Director

Comment

• possibly interested in a set, pm sent

Comment

Working...