wheel refinishing in CALIFORNIA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by harlerocco View Post
    Not sure why OP is limiting his geographic range though... Paul does great work.
    Not trying to have to pay extra for shipping

Comment

Not sure why OP is limiting his geographic range though... Paul does great work.
      Yes he does.

Comment

Originally posted by Icana4dit View Post
        Funny because I heard wheelflip is run by a college kid out of his mommys garage.

Check out Hitech metal
        I'm hearing tons of bad things about wheel flip.
        EHRLICH WHEELWORKS
        ewheelworks.com
        facebook - Ehrlich WheelsWorks
        IG - ewheelworks
        Custom Powder coating, custom wheels, and custom metal finishing.

Comment

Originally posted by drosas View Post
          Mostly powder coating, possibly polishing!
          I am willing to wager that NOONE on the west coast can powder coat and polish like we can here at Ehrlich wheel works

Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
          i
          Originally posted by Chasen88 View Post
          Yes he does.
          Love you guys! Thanks
          EHRLICH WHEELWORKS
          ewheelworks.com
          facebook - Ehrlich WheelsWorks
          IG - ewheelworks
          Custom Powder coating, custom wheels, and custom metal finishing.

Comment

Im dealing with wheelflip at the moment for some custom lips, I had these started about 3 months ago and they're just getting shipped now, dont know if it would have taken that much time elsewhere. Alex seems like a legit chill dude, you can ask him all your questions and you wont feel like your bothering him but the estimate time of arrival was really not acurate, their manufacture took forever to ship them the blank lips...other then that once they had them, it took a day to drill and polish.

In your case its local and the work's done at their shop so I dont think it would be a problem.Alex usually gets in at 2.
            IG@valentinoduplan

Comment

Originally posted by 336motorsports View Post
              I am willing to wager that NOONE on the west coast can powder coat and polish like we can here at Ehrlich wheel works

Love you guys! Thanks
              PM'd you

Comment

Originally posted by Tino21 View Post

In your case its local and the work's done at their shop so I dont think it would be a problem.Alex usually gets in at 2.
                This would explain it, then maybe he should stop saying they are open at 11. Bad customer service = never again.

I left a message the day I went out waiting outside and never even got a call back.

Looking elsewhere now, I would say to avoid them now.

Comment

Originally posted by Tino21 View Post
                  Im dealing with wheelflip at the moment for some custom lips, I had these started about 3 months ago and they're just getting shipped now, dont know if it would have taken that much time elsewhere. Alex seems like a legit chill dude, you can ask him all your questions and you wont feel like your bothering him but the estimate time of arrival was really not acurate, their manufacture took forever to ship them the blank lips...other then that once they had them, it took a day to drill and polish.

This might not necessarily be their fault. When you are talking about rolled lips, there are only a few places in the US that have the machinery to roll lips. Most wheel refinishing companies source their lips from these places. Now if you order a specific size lip and it is not currently in stock, it may take some time before the lips get made simply because they are not going to change the tooling for a set of lips. They only produce in large quantities.
                  Hella4 | MTechnica Wheels - Wheel Designer | Memoryfab

Comment

Originally posted by Clun9 View Post
                    This might not necessarily be their fault. When you are talking about rolled lips, there are only a few places in the US that have the machinery to roll lips. Most wheel refinishing companies source their lips from these places. Now if you order a specific size lip and it is not currently in stock, it may take some time before the lips get made simply because they are not going to change the tooling for a set of lips. They only produce in large quantities.
                    Yea true. I kind of got that part because when I called the just had received their orders and told me there was lots of pallets and they needed to do the inventory to find my lips so im guessing they only ship it out when the whole huge order is ready.
                    IG@valentinoduplan

Comment

I found a local shop that's only going to charge me $30 per center to powder

Comment

Originally posted by chasen88 View Post
                        gotta start somewhere.
                        this ^^^^^^^^^
                        604Wheels
                        BMW E36 M3 4Door 5Speed
                        Instagram: Tommy604604

Comment

Working...
                        X