• fuck. you.

Comment

• Put. a. deposit. down.

Comment

• Leaving at 6am to get there at 8am lol

I WILL own this fucking car.

Comment

• good luck with the purrchayse!

Some total lizard attacked my car last night with me, my brother and his friends in it.
          Started getting fresh with my brothers friends at maccy Ds and then tailed us through town and ended up swinging a baseball bat out his window at my car. DICK!

Dented it

On a side note, here are my wheels sanded up to p400. Think I'm going to leave them there as any more and the little blemishes which i couldn't get rid of will show more.

Comment

• Finally
            Tyres ordered in, getting fitted on wednesday.

So, we we we excited!!

Comment

• Fucking crazy Jack! Love those wheels

Jorge, if there was a like button for that post I would have clicked the shit out of it

Comment

• What the total fuck.

He just text me saying deposit has been taken last week but still for sale.

Now he says 'other guy has to decide if its taken, £700 deposit'

this guy is a fucking joke. I don't even want to deal with him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jorge View Post
                  What the total fuck.

He just text me saying deposit has been taken last week but still for sale.

Now he says 'other guy has to decide if its taken, £700 deposit'

this guy is a fucking joke. I don't even want to deal with him.
                  what a bitch.

Originally posted by Jersh
                  RT changes lives.

Comment

• Not even wasting my fucking time.

Comment

• The seller should be the one bending over backwards to keep you informed and interested. He sounds like a chode imo if he's had that deposit that long and hasn't said.

Edit: I've also now got a cricket bat in the boot of my car
                      Last edited by Jack25; 08-19-2011, 05:39 PM.

Comment

• untitled-1-16 by Micheal Evans, on Flickr

George that was my first failed attempt at using flashes, this is going to be a much bigger learning process than I first thought..

flickr
                        Facebook
                        Originally posted by driftsucky
                        If that car was at a bar, I'd buy it a drink and try to seduce it. Then, we I got it home, I'd cook breakfast for it in the morning. After it told me it's sob story of falling on hard times, I'd offer to lend it a few quid(c wut i did thar) for rent money. I'd probably buy it's daughter a few outfits for school as well. Eventually, I'd take it to a family pic of mine and introduce it to everyone. We'd date for a while until a nice G35 came around and enticed me with the leather seats and navigation that I would never even use anyway. I'd end up breaking that tegs heart and it would walk on me. THAT'S how much I love this car.

Comment

• Failed? Looks pretty good to me man, specially for a first go!

Comment

• What do people think to this, one old owner since 1985, looks kinda good too me. Shit colour and mention of rust though. It's a fair trek though.

Comment

• Shit, what a dick!!.

woken up with a stiff neck, hurts soo much, might not go work, cant look to my right at all :/

Comment

• Gay about that dude Jorge, other one looks nice though, buy something already

Originally posted by JonnyBoi View Post
                                Shit, what a dick!!.

woken up with a stiff neck, hurts soo much, might not go work, cant look to my right at all :/
                                Rabies?

Comment

Working...
                                X