16" Fittipaldi splits value?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 16" Fittipaldi splits value?

Just wondering what you guys think there worth. There 16x7.5 +32 5x114.3 in good used shape. No bends no curbing no cracks and have all four center caps. I can get them for a price and can restore them for nothing, being a body man has it's perks. I'm just wondering what you think they'd be worth freshly restored. I sold a set of 17x8-9 5x114.3 fittipaldis for 1200 in pieces, I was thinking these restored would be 800-1000? Maybe I'm wrong my only issue is reselling them I feel like is a limited market. If they were 4x100 I wouldn't be worried at all but the 5x114.3 is what's throwing me off. Any input would be sweet.

ill take them as is for 400.
    sigpic
    1990 Nissan fairlady Z32 - long term build
    1982 euro porsche 930 turbo

"A less- assuming enthusiast probably wouldnt even think that this Z ran because of how naked the engine compartment was. The motor looks as if it just floats there, with nothing else in sight." Super Street 9/2012

http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=19185

Comment

Older Benzes could be your market(wobble bolts).

OZ, MSW, ABT, Carlsson, etc 10 point bolt tools info

Comment

Originally posted by 1badg35 View Post
        ill take them as is for 400.
        I'd quick flip them but I'm paying around 400 for them so I'm not trying to break even. Although I am still looking for some 4x98 wheels for the abarth maybe we could work something out.

Comment

hah we have a set of RS we are building right now that will be 4x98 for possible sale after we mock them up with tires on a friends abarth for a show early in the season.
          sigpic
          1990 Nissan fairlady Z32 - long term build
          1982 euro porsche 930 turbo

"A less- assuming enthusiast probably wouldnt even think that this Z ran because of how naked the engine compartment was. The motor looks as if it just floats there, with nothing else in sight." Super Street 9/2012

http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=19185

Comment

Originally posted by 1badg35 View Post
            hah we have a set of RS we are building right now that will be 4x98 for possible sale after we mock them up with tires on a friends abarth for a show early in the season.
            Glad to hear someone is finally building a set for an abarth that I can trust the wheel specs. Wide wheels and abarth isn't really a thing yet so I'm super curious to see what you come up with and how you deal with the right rear, whether it be relocating the gas filler tube or just figuring out the offsets so everything fits properly.

Comment

I'll have some American Racing splits in 4x98 soon as well.

Comment

Working...
              X