landrover wheels on 02 volvo s80 5x108

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• landrover wheels on 02 volvo s80 5x108

Hi guys i found some 09 landrover lr2 (19x8 et55) wheels center bore is 63.5 and mines are 65.1 i was wondering what do i need to do to make it fit. Bore it out or wheel spacers? If so which ones? Also can i use my factory lug bolt? Since my car doesnt have studs. Thank you in advance

What is your stock offset? That will help determine whether you need spacers. If the offsets match as-is, then just get them bored out. Any machine shop should be able to do it for a nominal fee. If you need/want the wheels to push out more, then get custom spacers from Adaptec (you can find them in the Sponsors section of this forum) and make sure they're both hub- and wheel-centric.
    -1997 Saab 9000cse Anniversary Edition - Bagged & Tuned
    -1990 Saab 900 SPG - Holset & Track built
    -1973 Mercedes-Benz 280 - Summer cruiser / mild resto project
    -1972 MGB Roadster-Sold!

Comment

Thank you for the reply, the stock off set im not so sure and i cant find any info if the wheels are tapered, acorn style or what not from land rover. Cant I use my stock lug bolts?

Comment

I had some Range Rover Evoque wheels to go on my Focus, same width, offset and centre bore, but the holes in the wheels were to accept 14mm bolts, Focus had 12mm.....I never got around to using them, but I wasn't terribly phased with a 1mm difference either side. I imagine yours will be the same.

Comment

Working...
        X