X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by TRaNz View Post
    wat you mean?
    i onli woke up a few mins ago. like 11.50am ish.
    O.O work net says ur post time was like 7am.. today :s

Comment

• Originally posted by (OO)SKYLINE(OO) View Post

Looks FRUSH bro!
      There's like 150mm of clearance at the B-Pillar.

How embarrassing :P

Comment

• Originally posted by x10hz View Post
        O.O work net says ur post time was like 7am.. today :s
        LOL...me...up at 7am.....BAHAHAHAHAHAHA....no chance broosshhh
        S I N G L E | W O R K S - Loneliness is a Lifestyle

Comment

• Originally posted by HoZy View Post
          Lukey, Nulon Full Synthetic 15w-50 Street & Track. Your M62B44 will love it.
          ahk, i went and had a quick talk to troy on monday night and said u got a 540. is it a e34 or e39? u got 4l aswell? or 4.4l?

its got castrol magnatec 10w40 in it at the moment, i **** magnatec so ill be going to something different.

Comment

• E39 540, 4.4ltr
            [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qdwwSS5lFeI&list=UUWS8CHXEKtB-y5AznKvgzDQ&index=4&feature=plcp"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qdwwSS5lFeI&list=UUWS8CHXEKtB-y5AznKvgzDQ&index=4&feature=plcp[/ame]

Comment

• i only got the 4.0l that oil still good? not to thick considering my engine only has 195,000kms?

urs manual or auto? what year?

Comment

• and what sorta zorst is that? aftermarket? custom from a zorst shop? its a pain in the arse cos theres no flanges on mine except from the headers.

sounds good btw

Comment

• The exhaust is:
                  M5 Headers, Twin high flow cat-converters, no centre resonator, Remus #0890960542 rear.
                  Full stainless, Apart from headers.

Oil should be fine, Mine was imported in 1998. Troy runs same oil in his Bmw.
                  I got 141k on mine currently. 5speed Steptronic, I also have a place. SouthernBM, They can do all the Dinan tuning. Looking forward to doing that in Feb/March Next year.

Comment

• ahk, i got given a spare ryco oil filter aswell. ill have to sus it out in the new year.

im thinking about getting some flanges welded in between the diff and rear muffler so i can unbolt them both if i want a bit of a noisey exhaust lolololol

Comment

• I'm waiting til i get some other goodies for my car before I do a shoot with troy. Be a while til I'm flush tho

Comment

• we need to sort you out some springs and maybe throw on my 18s for a while

Comment

• do work

Comment

• looks like crown is paying me well LOL
                            sigpic

Comment

• God dammit, i finally find some bbs rs' and they are in perth !!!

Comment

• yeah shit, i meant 195/45/15 tyres.. lol

also check out this 1jz e30 !

You have your purist, M3 driving type, then you have people like Alexander Williams and his Old man, who are the ones behind the creation of this 413rwhp European perfection.
                                Last edited by aduchh; 12-21-2011, 09:07 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X