No announcement yet.

Arizona Rocket Bunny

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I really like the Rocket Bunny Kit on the FRS/BRZ/GT86 looks so aggressive even with the small wheels

Comment

looks so raw. love this!
      Flickr

Comment

Well that was certainly an upgrade. Looks great, minus wheel size imo. I would still kill to own a RB frs though.

E30 V8 Build thread

Go here be happy!

Instagram: stuartrussell

Store: alwaysindividual.bigcartel.com

Comment

I watched this on instagram

Comment

Pretty cool car.

Comment

Is it bad that I have a savings account for a RB kit and I don't have a FRS/BRZ yet? Waiting for the boost!

This car is amazing!
              Instagram: @Eurow

Comment

Pretty cool car. If it was mine though I would've done a couple things differently.

Probably 1'' wider lips all around to fill that sweet aero and bring it down 1'' more. It would be perfect then.
                I dislike Byron.

Comment

Very sick.. Maybe come down an inch or 2?
                  VSOP TL

Comment

Love it but not a fan of the wheel color.
                    Volvo Build Thread
                    Bmw Build Thread
                    Toyota Build Thread
                    zanebonk instagram
                    Tumblrrrr

Comment

Originally posted by Ollie View Post
                      Love it.

The car feels very traditional rocket bunny with the slightly undersized diameter mesh wheels and functional wheel gap(should've taken the pics at a gas station at night). I wouldn't mind seeing it with bigger wheels tho
                      This exactly
                      [URL="http://bagriders.com/modlab/"][COLOR="MediumTurquoise"][B]BagRiders[/B][/COLOR][/URL]

Comment

Not a fan of the "not my car" trend, but hey, this is better than everything scweet's posted up so far.

This car is the tits. I can't wait to see this kit in person one day. Hopefully.

Your friend has good taste.

www.fluidmotorunion.com
                        www.stanceworks.com

Originally posted by Oxer
                        I'm pretty sure I will molest any exhaust systems you leave lying around

Comment

Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion View Post
                          Not a fan of the "not my car" trend, but hey, this is better than everything scweet's posted up so far.

This car is the tits. I can't wait to see this kit in person one day. Hopefully.

Your friend has good taste.
                          Haha, yeah I'm not much for posting up other people's cars either, but I figured you guys would like it, and it was a way to show StanceWorks since he doesn't frequent any forums.

Originally posted by HTOWN///M View Post
                          looks good too bad they are sooo damn slow. Wanna see the turbo version and then upgrade it from there
                          I believe he has plans for a supercharger in the near future
                          Keenan
                          Flickr!
                          Instagram

Comment

Originally posted by righteousrags88 View Post
                            ^this but still looks sweet anyways! I wonder when people will start shoveing sti motors into them ha
                            The GReddy FR-S has the Cosworth EJ257 From the STI and a Hollinger 6 speed. Makes 600HP. I would never force feed one of these though. Forced induction and 11.5 to 1 compression is just asking for trouble.

Comment

Originally posted by Ollie View Post
                              Love it.

The car feels very traditional rocket bunny with the slightly undersized diameter mesh wheels and functional wheel gap(should've taken the pics at a gas station at night). I wouldn't mind seeing it with bigger wheels tho
                              I agree though, of all the Rocket Bunny FRS's, I like Muira-san's on 15's the most.

This car could stand to be a bit lower to just to bring it all together.
                              That being said, it's sick already, and props for cutting up the fenders on a branddd new car.
                              Originally posted by electricalbox
                              12 inches of goodness!

Comment

Awesome. Love it

IG: Nick475

Comment

Working...
                                X