Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My E36's: v8 sedan and daily driven coupe on square roadstars.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My E36's: v8 sedan and daily driven coupe on square roadstars.

While I'm an avid e36 fanatic I don't post much here so I figured I'd share after a few friends that are much better with a camera than I grabbed some pics.

Here are some photos of my E36s.

The white one is a 95' 318i with Chevrolet V8. It was a 305 during the photo shoot but blew up two days later. Now a healthy 350 lives in it and I'm in the final stages of finishing it up.

The black coupe started life with me as a stripped 95' 318is shell, it's now my daily beater to save some gas money from my guzzling truck and the white car. It is M50 powered and a nice home for my square roadstars.

Both cars are built on a budget....and in my garage by myself, friends and family. No shops to thank here.

I also like them nice and low, and I have no issues with the racelands on the white car or the rokkors on the black car.

Thanks to Cary Smith at CSM photography for the shots of the white car.

Here's his writeup: http://csmpautomotive.wordpress.com/...e-photography/

Video Also by CSM photography:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=spHIGTUcMc8"]Jason D | Philadelphia Automotive Photography - YouTube[/ame]

Photos of the coupe by Doug Buttermore

Photo Credit on the final shot here to Jenny Weik J.L photography

Enjoy!

-Jason
    V8 E36. E36 M3. Nissan Frontier. @jasondraper on IG

Both cars are absolutely awesome! Hope to see them at some shows this season

3/96 Build Date, Montreal Blue, 304,310 miles and counting...

Comment

Originally posted by Fazda View Post
      I also like them nice and low, and I have no issues with the racelands on the white car or the rokkors on the black car.

at the quoted part, looks like you have fender/wheel issues. I bet that there would be next to non contact on a proper set of coil overs. But other than that, i really like it. Especially the black one.
      -Instagram@jdjurhuus
      Stretchsaurus and Pokemon.

Comment

I meant as far as quality....I'll be the first to admit that both cars have effed up fenders, and that's not a very big concern to me.

Not sure how better coils will make a 9.5 et17 fit the fenders better, unless I'd run camber plates with lots of negative camber, raise the car up, and have the top of the wheel sunk in though. If you can shed some light on that feel free, but in my experience if you want to be static low and super flush your fenders pay the price.....unless you drive your car like it's a piece of glass which i'll never be accused of.

Lets not make this a raceland debate. They're cheap and they don't last forever. Do you keep a red solo cup forever? No. But it works while you're using it.

Comment

I think he was referring to how soft they are in comparison to a broadway static or a BC racing coils

W I L D M A N 'S R O D S H O P

R.I.P P.WALKER 2013/11/30

Comment

whats that rims on the white one?
            just be thankful for what you got
            @anandayusuf

Comment

nice shots of both cars. always love a square roadstar setup on e36's

Comment

The white one has 17x9.5 et57 AREs with adapters to put them at a more reasonable et17.

They are from a C4 vette as far as I know but I've found limited information. They fell into my lap and I'm not complaining!

They originally came with bulged Hex caps that I *****.

The flat caps are actually e34 bottle cap centers. They just happen to work exactly how I needed them too.

Comment

Wow man, very inspired by the 350 swap, love em both!

Comment

Both cars are titties.

Comment

both cars are awesome, love the very clean engine bay of the white one

Comment

Agreed. Both car's are amazing looking. But I can't stop staring at those Roadstars on the coupe.
                        I Lurk a lot.
                        Follow me on IG: vSabertoothv

Comment

Absolutely stunning photos and cars man!

Instagram: @half_lung

Comment

Stunning!! love both of them!

follow me on Instagram @add1ct
                            pimpin aint easy, but its necessary

Comment

Such nice cars, such nice..
                              Great neck

Comment

Working...
                              X