Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i love g8s! and this thing is amazing!! One day I hope to own a gxp g8

Comment

• The latest wheels really set the car apart, all you need now is some BBK action.

Comment

• Originally posted by motocaddy View Post
        so awesome! looks slammed in that first pic!
        Kinda OT but what wheels are those in your sig?
        Simple.

Comment

• Nice G8 bro you have inspired me since the day I got my g8, no homo. I just got Wheels for mine 20x10.5 et35 20x9 et35 running a small spacer up front. I'm already getting shit from other g8 owners about the future stance haha. What all did u have to do to get the rear to fit right?

Comment

• I must of miss this popping back up anyway thanks to all that complimented my car really means a lot to me, keeps me motivated

Originally posted by FlushG8 View Post
            Nice G8 bro you have inspired me since the day I got my g8, no homo. I just got Wheels for mine 20x10.5 et35 20x9 et35 running a small spacer up front. I'm already getting shit from other g8 owners about the future stance haha. What all did u have to do to get the rear to fit right?
            Thanks man glade your staying on path even with the ****, and my current setup has had the fender rolled, pulled, smoothed out and re-painted lil extensive haha
            sigpic
            IG: @gman1227_

Comment

• You should make a build for this

Comment

• Makes me wanna squat out my BCs on my CTS-V rims and see what it looks like. Always liked that color on the G8s, but white is the best #biased lol ur ballsy though for running that low. My regular commuted roads will outright NOT allow me to stay any where near that low.lol Therefore I'm just a lurker here. Do you have build thread?

Comment

• thats damn too awesome .. great photographic skills .. most appreciable.

Fashion Pakistan, Pakistani Fashion, Pakistani Dresses, Pakistani Fashion Designers, Pakistani Fashion Trends
                  Last edited by jacobj; 11-13-2014, 03:15 AM.

Comment

Working...
                  X