No announcement yet.

Project Stance: 1965 Chevy C10

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am not trying to thread jack my own thread but the new wheels came in for the 550i smg. 20x9.5 +18 all around. It could use a 10mm in the rear but I need to roll the fenders. Its on stock sport suspension. M5 aero, mirrors are all thats left on the list.

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Royal_T View Post
      Man can't get enough of this build... Going to look hot with the Hot Rodz Flatz.. I used there product for my bay and cage.. good stuff
      Yeah I really like their products, I love speed blue but it wont go w my theme.
      sigpic

Comment

• Fake it till I make it, White wall toppers.
        I will install these next week

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by yusoslo View Post
          Fake it till I make it, White wall toppers.
          I will install these next week
          I have a set of these sitting in my basement I never installed, wish I had known you were in the market, I would have sold them to you for whatever the cost of shipping was

Comment

• Damn!!!! They where 70 shipped
            sigpic

Comment

• saw this at the swap meet today, thought of your build...

Yellow Frame Club
              member 01

Comment

• thats mint! ^ so excited for a c10 to lay frame.

Comment

• Thats Ricks truck. I chat back and forth with him as we built our trucks. He is selling that too btw. I am upgrading my photobucket account so the pics will be back up soon. It sucks they stopped my bandwidth usage
                  sigpic

Comment

• Got my photobucket back up!
                    sigpic

Comment

• OKAY?...

Now load mo pikchas nao

W I L D M A N 'S R O D S H O P

R.I.P P.WALKER 2013/11/30

Comment

• 244Brick. My pics where down for a week. I exceeded my bandwidth so I had to upgrade. I found a nice trick online to upgrade to Pro for little to no $$

Better idling video
                        [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=18fJE_l-57M&context=C479af74ADvjVQa1PpcFNps1eVYdkSHd991UzcvjOY pOx_DBv1sXM="]1966 Bagged c10 sbc open headers - YouTube[/ame]

this thing is going to be a beast once I put my spintech on it and install the crossover pipe, I'm too low for an X pipe.
                        sigpic

Comment

• Lots of little things. I welded and filled the holes in the bed. Fixed the binding universal joints that where binding on the steering rack. Finished all little odds and ends, added more grounds. Reprimed the truck. I forgot to take out the port-0-walls to install.

Brass knuckles mounted. Old radio template is being welded in tomorrow.

Fiances door panel is installed

sigpic

Comment

• I've wanted a c10 seance i was little and this just makes me want one even more. It looks amazing!

Comment

• dude, motion, video, audio... will be insane

Comment

• Thanks man, did you see the vid above, there is some audio. I love that the camera shakes when i tap the gas. But yes, rolling vids in full paint and the 3" white walls will be dope!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X