X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

so youre gonna run adapters?

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

yeahh that my plan , i got some uuc camber rear kit ajustable for the back so i might go with -5 negative camber , 215/40/17 for 9,5 and 205/40/17 for 8,5
      there is no problem with the front i will tuck all the way down !
      just for the back im poking too much so negative camber and pulled fender are my plan

Comment

small tease , would post the final product once its all done ! Please not that the front would be alot lower lol ( winter mode now )

Last edited by Sam_bmw; 03-18-2011, 02:16 PM.

Comment

i like.
          Originally posted by Jesus Christ
          he mustve enjoyed that bj.

i know for a fact you chubby bitches could suck the air bubbles out of a brake line

Comment

Needs better pictures, and from what I can see a little more work, but its not too far away now...
            Originally posted by anth
            Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

yup , need to fender roll the rear and would looks tight and for sure the front to come down

Comment

here is a picture of the rear poke now , fender rolled rear would make it more flush ...

Last edited by Sam_bmw; 03-18-2011, 04:21 PM.

Comment

What tire sizes are you running?

Comment

that back wheel poke's ridiculous, if you can see the inner side wall, it just doesnt look right.

Just redrill it and less camber..

Comment

Originally posted by wagonist View Post
                      that back wheel poke's ridiculous, if you can see the inner side wall, it just doesnt look right.

Just redrill it and less camber..
                      agreed

Comment

Well please note that is a first fitment test , still need works to do , once the back is fender rolled will see how its look but from what i see for now its look good , will make it fit .

Ps : saloon i am 17x 8,5 et 13 on 205 40 and for the back is 17x 9,5 et 13 215 / 40
                        Last edited by Sam_bmw; 03-18-2011, 04:26 PM.

Comment

^ thanks

I'm going to be test fitting 225/45 on the 17x9.5 ET13 rear e36

Comment

yeahh i saw your post , that why i posted a picture so you can see how its look ! btw if you do 225 45 on a 9,5 its would be more hard to make it fit properly ... do your fender is pulled or rolled ?

Comment

225/45 is way too high tire guys, i run 215/45 on 10J rim and still looks high/big. That's why i prefer the 40 series...

flickr

Comment

yepp that what i was thinking ! would post picture when all work is done

Comment

Working...
                                X