Pick the best tire in this link

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pick the best tire in this link

Discount Tire Direct is retiring, but check out our partners at Tire Rack! With tires and wheels for virtually every vehicle make and model, Tire Rack is your new source for the best prices and selection for online and mail-order purchases.

Criteria that must be respected:

-the best stretch on 18x9.5 wheels, so the narrower possible.
    -have to be as quiet as possible
    -have to handle power (350hp+ and Quattro) and make the driver confident dry or wet.

(I have other tire for snow seasons).

I'm thinking about Nitto 555, or some Falken's but I'm afraid about some bubbles sidewall stories with these last ones...

Thank you

The best tires of the list are by far michelin pilot super sports for daily driving in dry and wet, without compromising with noise and comfort, but I have no idea how they stretch. Conti DW are also a good choice if you want to spend less, but again, I'm not sure about stretch.

Comment

Oups, I forgot to mention under 150$/tire ... :-/

Comment

I can tell you that NeoGens stretch nicely (that's kind of what they're designed for), and I've found them competent in the rain. Can't tell you how well they hold power, since my OM606 doesn't have any.

Comment

Thank you guys! I just ordered some nittos motivo!

Comment

Oups NITTO is not imported to Canada so I had to change it for Falken Azenis PT-722.
            Hope they will be good!

Comment

Working...
            X