No announcement yet.

Vlolvo turbro wagon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Never tried rolling the fenders, but I've heard they are super hard to roll flat and pull. The edge of the rear fender is two plates of steel, and on top of that it's not what you would call round.

I've cut it all out front and rear No fender lip.

Comment

It's alive! The new turbo made it a whole new car, works very well with the custom cam shaft. Power wise I have no idea, not running any serious amount of boost yet (14psi). The temperature sensor for the engine management has broken and makes it act up on cold starts.

First trackday yesterday, had some problems in the end with the e-fan fuse letting go. Found the problem (bad wire). No biggie.
      No sideways action on auto-X unfortounately...

Made a new stainless exhaus as well

Here you can see the new cambered front end as well.
      Last edited by Andersg; 04-28-2013, 05:00 AM.

Comment

Ugh! i love wagons <3 this thing is schweeet
        At first i thought i was low. I was then introduced to stanceworks. My life has not been the same since.

I am Jbigs.

Comment

Now with BBS E26 and a custom flywheel By far the best mod so far, aside from raised boost.

Comment

This is amazing! You're doing great work!

Please tell me you're going to be at Gatebil next weekend so I can see this in the flesh, haha

'87 Porsche 944 S | Ex-E36 Touring (2009 - 2016) | Daily: '02 Chrysler Sebring

www.bastienbochmann.de | Tief & Breit

Comment

Thanks man! There's a bunch of other small mods since last update, but I didn't bother writing them all down. Except from the fattest anti roll-bars available front and back, wich allso was a sweet upgrade when auto-x'ing.

Unfortunately I am not going, even though it's only 120km from my home. Mostly because the Norwegian MOT/inspection centre ALLWAYS have all forces out taking plates of everything obviously modified going in and out of Gatebil. So my only change getting this to Gatebil is on a trailer, and plates hidden somewhere safe.

EDIT: a few more photos on my instagram: http://instagram.com/andershiha
              Last edited by Andersg; 07-08-2014, 07:27 AM.

Comment

this thing is beautiful, seriously one of the nicest 940s I've seen

Comment

Love it all!

Comment

Longroof perfection. The exhaust is my favorite detail.

If it's worth doing, it's worth doing right.

Your blast pipes look stupid.

Comment

Thanks for the kind words guys! I have lots of stuff in the making.

This is from last night, had a photographer-friend of mine shoot som quality shots. Should be a nice change from my cell pics.

Comment

Proper photos:

Comment

When I saw those wheels, wasn't so sure. But you pulled it off very nicely, looks schhhhhwwweeeeeet.
                          One of rare 940s that I like. Keep doing this !

Comment

Always wanted to see a 940 look like this, nicely done!
                            BMW E34 V8 - Daily
                            Merc 190E - Sold
                            BMW 635CSi - Project
                            Mercedes 190e Build Thread
                            Euro BMW E24 Build Thread /Style is personal, fun is universal._____IG: @levonvandamage

Comment

look more nice with Futura
                              but over all is awesome car
                              instagram ; haribenz

Comment

Forgot the two last ones.

Comment

Working...
                                X