Comment

• Originally posted by PavelK313 View Post
          Me?
          Yeah.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• hes a fucking russian secuirty manager
            Originally posted by M.Burroughs
            I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

• Originally posted by andybob View Post
              Yeah.
              I work at college.

IG: PavelKostyurin

Comment

• Originally posted by jared1988 View Post
                hes a fucking russian secuirty manager

IG: PavelKostyurin

Comment

• Originally posted by Gator View Post
                  lololol FUUUUCK

its fuckin raining and I just realized my cat converter is outside hahah
                  caust cats at lame, punch all that shit out
                  I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

• lol, I have to replace the shit in my car, I may just call a place and see if they will weld me up a section with just resinators in it

Comment

• do eet. then ill get pictars of the kei

Comment

• Days of El Paso drought: 111 and counting.
                        |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
                        Drama you are like god
                        Originally posted by SwearBear
                        Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• only things that comes from texas are steers, and queers...

Comment

• hopefully picking up a set of coils for my shit box soon

gotta find some cool wheels after

Comment

• i want coils too

Comment

• I think I am going to buy shorter springs so I can drop my car another 1-1.5"

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

Working...
                                X