Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Monsters MiniTruck build(Minus Air Bags)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Monster View Post
    Ive heard them being called Hurricanes as well, so I honestly don't know. lol. I don't know the offset, but I could figure it out friday for ya if interested. And if you see any 2dr pathfinders and happen to have a cutoff wheel, let me know, I'll pay for the 1/4s and your time

I'm going with QA1 coilovers all around, 5link rear, 8.8 Ford Exploder rear axle with 4.10 gears, S13 RHD rack/pinion steering, cage etc etc etc..........
    nice! man our build are pretty damn close haha im using a 3 link though. with honda passport rearend.

i would like to know the offset if it doesnt bother you to much.

i actually know where a 2 door pathfinder is at moment.

Comment

Man those hurricanes look sick on there. I've been looking for some for a while now. Awesome build though. I can't wait to see where it goes.
      IG: ashtonlafleur

Comment

dope

keep it on the a-team wheels
        Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

Originally posted by Craig View Post
          nice! man our build are pretty damn close haha im using a 3 link though. with honda passport rearend.

i would like to know the offset if it doesnt bother you to much.

i actually know where a 2 door pathfinder is at moment.

I would suggest a 5link if you plan on doing any track sessions, but if your just going for lowness and cruisin, 3link may be fine. I'll figure the offset out Friday when I'm off

After seeing some comments here, talking to friends and even drawing it out, I may just go ahead and cut my fenders and make my own fender flairs

And thanks for the compliments, really got me motivated even more
          My Static Hardbody minitruck thread:http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=24537

Comment

don't even have words to describe how much i love this

i wish i could slam my 88 pathfinder like this..

omfg those wheels are so sick. do not change them.

buy some certi-fit front fenders and cut them up to make rear flares
            Last edited by hi its me alec; 12-12-2011, 10:49 PM.
            4 Cars, 0 Cupholders

Comment

Originally posted by hi its me alec View Post
              don't even have words to describe how much i love this

i wish i could slam my 88 pathfinder like this..

omfg those wheels are so sick. do not change them.

buy some certi-fit front fenders and cut them up to make rear flares
              Thanks man.

And find yourself a 2wd Hardbody that has no motor/trans with no title, remove the cab and bed, remove pathfinder body and place onto hardbody frame, make new mounts to hold pathfinder body onto hardbody frame and bam! turn the torsions, get some blocks and leafs for the rear and have fun with a static dropped pathfinder. Lol
              My Static Hardbody minitruck thread:http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=24537

Comment

Turned out great on those wheels. Why am I thinking taking the bed off would look dope. In combo with front flares.
                Last edited by DCJodon; 12-16-2011, 04:49 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by DCJodon View Post
                  Turned out great on those wheels. Why am I thinking taking the bed off would look dope. In combo with front flares.

Thanks man. Not too sure about taking the bed off though. I did see a truck with a flatbed they made on the same truck and it didnt look bad at all, but I cant do it. Lol

Was supposed to do work Friday, but my chic came over Thursday night and cooked me some dinner and then after that................well we chilled and stayed in doors all day friday

But I do have a question, I recently took a trip to Floriduh on my old wheels with the same tires I have now, but not alot of stretch. Would running my current wheel tire combo handle a drive from Raleigh, NC to Allentown, PA and back? I'm sure to keep an eye on pressure and all, but never taken a trip with this aggressive of a stretch.............any thoughts?

Comment

So awesome

Keep those A-Team Wheels

Comment

Originally posted by Monster View Post
                      Thanks man. Not too sure about taking the bed off though. I did see a truck with a flatbed they made on the same truck and it didnt look bad at all, but I cant do it. Lol

Was supposed to do work Friday, but my chic came over Thursday night and cooked me some dinner and then after that................well we chilled and stayed in doors all day friday

But I do have a question, I recently took a trip to Floriduh on my old wheels with the same tires I have now, but not alot of stretch. Would running my current wheel tire combo handle a drive from Raleigh, NC to Allentown, PA and back? I'm sure to keep an eye on pressure and all, but never taken a trip with this aggressive of a stretch.............any thoughts?
                      Allentown you say?

Comment

nice hardbody =)

Comment

This truck is fantastic!

Comment

Originally posted by DCJodon View Post
                            Allentown you say?

Yeah, I gotta go see ex-wifey in February....... Lol

Thanks ilikestance and Slick

Comment

Ok, so I'm browsing another forum and someone asks where to find all clear tail lights for my body style Nissan Hardbody. Another member posts up and says there is a set for sale on ebay right now and also put in what he used to search for them..............I go to my ebay, copy/pasted his search words and BAM! Found them and they are now mine! Lol, hope other dude isn't to pissed, but I've been looking for these for about 5 or 6 years when I had my first Nissan Hardbody. Lol

Comment

All red tails may suit it better.

Comment

Working...
                                X